Chapter 7

Lin Qianshu's scheming was for falling in love and didn't pose much of a threat to Pei Shaoze. The person who really threatened Pei Shaoze was the one who took advantage of his love obsession to seize the power of Tianxuan in a calm manner.

The author had only touched on this incident lightly but the plot of the book world would automatically run. There must be some problems inside Tianxuan. It wasn't an overnight thing that this person seized control of Tianxuan. It was a long-planned matter.

The ultimate winner of Tianxuan was Vice President Cui mentioned in the original novel. Cui Jue was the elder who was promoted by his father.

After Cheng Xia returned to China, Pei Shaoze pursued Cheng Xia brazenly and completely ignored the company. His father Pei Sheng was hospitalized due to his deteriorating condition. Vice President Cui took the opportunity to purchase shares and firmly grasped Tianxuan's power with his own hands.

Later, Father Pei died of illness and the company fell into Cui Jue's hands. Lin Qianshu was drowned in the car accident and Pei Shaoze was stabbed to death by Cheng Xia. The ending of Pei Shaoze in the original novel was really miserable.

Of course, the tragic ending was self-inflicted and didn't deserve sympathy.

Now that Pei Shaoze had become the scumbag of the novel, he naturally had to prepare in advance to prevent Tianxuan from falling into the hands of outsiders. It was only in this way that he could protect Cheng Xia in the entertainment circle. At present, his father was still the chairman of Tianxuan Group. He would take advantage of his father's power to implement some plans.

Pei Shaoze arrived home and found his mother watching TV in the living room. Seeing him push open the door into the hallway, the well-maintained woman immediately greeted him with a smile. "Shaoze, why did you come home today? You should've told me. I would've prepared you some food."

The woman's name was Lu Manjing and she was a rich omega lady who had been raised in a greenhouse all her life. She never suffered much. Once she grew up, she married his father Pei Sheng. His father held her in the palm of his hand and she was very doting of her two sons.

In kindergarten, Pei Shaoze deliberately bullied a beta child and injured the other child's head. Instead of teaching her son, she used her relationship to kick the child severely injured by Pei Shaoze out of the kindergarten. There were many such things. In any case, in Lu Manjing's eyes, her son was never wrong. This was her unprincipled spoiling and why the original 26 year old Pei Shaoze was a big baby.

Pei Shaoze had transmigrated and didn't have any deep feelings for this 'mother.' Still, he had taken her son's identity so he had to maintain the mother-child relationship on the surface. Pei Shaoze heard this and replied, "Mom, I have eaten. Is Father here?"

Lu Manjing spoke softly, "He is in the study upstairs. Are you looking for him?"

Pei Shaoze nodded. "Yes. Mom, you keep watching TV. I need to talk to Father about something."

He came to the study on the second floor and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Pei Sheng thought it was his wife coming to deliver fruit. He hadn't expected it to be his oldest son who opened the door. Pei Sheng immediately frowned in an unhappy manner. "What are you doing here?"

His son was cynical and played around with a group of rich second generations every day. There were 365 days in a year and he spent 300 days outside drinking, rarely going home or to the company. Pei Sheng was so disappointed that he would get an angry headache every time he saw his son.

Pei Shaoze went to the sofa and sat down. "I have something to discuss with you."

Pei Sheng spoke impatiently, "Is it Lin Qianshu again? Are you going to die with this heart? Lin Qianshu and Lu Xuan are already engaged. He isn't the only omega in this world. I can't disregard my reputation and beg the Lu family to cancel the engagement for you!"