Chapter 19

After Pei Shaoze left, the staff ate and drank enough to continue the afternoon shooting.

Director Zhang's requirements were very high. Cheng Xia didn't take a break all afternoon. Fortunately, he learned a lot of knowledge from the shooting process, especially the 'sense of the lens' that Director Zhang mentioned. He hadn't known how to grasp it but after several demonstrations in person, Cheng Xia gradually found the feeling. He was learning while shooting. He was exhausted but he felt very fulfilled in his heart.

He returned home to the apartment and took a shower. Then he leaned against the bed and started to read the original novel of Folding Paper.

As he was reading a message suddenly popped up on his mobile phone's WeChat. It was sent by Pei Shaoze. [D-102, Longhu Villa, Binjiang District, Rong City, received by Pei Shaoze. Tel: 1897463XXXX. Just send it to this address.]

Cheng Xia opened a memo and saved Pei Shaoze's address and phone number Then he replied, [President Pei, the down jacket is at my parent's house. I will send it to you after I go back.]

Pei Shaoze, [There's no hurry. I don't usually wear it so you can give it to me when you have time.]

Cheng Xia replied, [Okay.] Then he put down his phone and walked to the window. He found that the office lights on the 33rd floor of the Tianxuan Group opposite him were still on. This was President Pei's office. President Pei was working overtime again today. Was he busy with the school drama?

President Pei valued this drama so much. Cheng Xia thought that he couldn't compare to his boss' professionalism. Therefore, he took a pen and sat at the desk. He read the original novel while marking down the important parts and re-evaluating it. It was just like taking notes in high school.

One of them worked in the office while the other read carefully at the artist apartment.

Time gradually passed while the two rooms across the street were always lit with warm lights. They didn't disturb each other but they were working hard for the same goal.

***

Pei Shaoze worked overtime to check all relevant information related to filing and reviewing.

The film review system in the ABO world was different from the world he lived in. Today, he finally figured out the process thoroughly.

Rong City was regarded as the second largest city in this country and it had a prosperous economy. However, the administrative center of the entire country was in Xing City. The general office that managed all TV dramas and movies was also in Xing City and it was called the General Office of Radio, Movies and Television.

Each work had to be filed with the general office before the project was established. There were many materials needed for filing such as plot outline, diversity outline, character biography, script ideas, movie and television adaptation authorization letter, list of chief creators, company business license, shooting permit, filing registration form etc. Pei Shaoze prepared the information one by one in accordance with the regulations of the general office.

The drama he chose was a school drama that was suitable for all ages. The theme was also very positive. It not only told the warm and emotional lines of the two protagonists who accompanied each other but it also had a lot of descriptions about traditional origami culture. It shouldn't be stuck here in the review.

Still, to be on the safe side, Pei Shaoze decided to take a trip to Xing City in a few days to personally submit the information to the general office. On the one hand, he could urge the general office's work efficiency. On the other hand, he could take a closer look.