Chapter 77

Cheng Xia was woken up by the ringing of a phone. He woke up and found that he was sleeping in Pei Shaoze's arms. The alpha's hands gently wrapped around his waist and his face was close to Pei Shaoze's strong chest. The man's familiar pheromones filled his nose and he could clearly hear the other person's steady and powerful heartbeat.

The phone kept ringing and Pei Shaoze soon woke up. He saw the young man in his arms staring up at him drowsily. Pei Shaoze smiled and leaned over to kiss the young man's forehead, speaking in a low voice. "I'll help you get it."

Pei Shaoze looked around and soon found Cheng Xia's clothes on the sofa. Cheng Xia had placed his clothes here when he went to bed last night. The alpha had experienced the susceptible period and was completely exhausted. Cheng Xia was also dizzy after being temporarily marked. They finally embraced each other and went to sleep. If it wasn't for this phone call, they might've slept until noon.

Pei Shaoze took Cheng Xia's clothes, found Cheng Xia's phone, and saw the caller ID. Then he handed it to Cheng Xia. "It's your father calling."

Cheng Xia instantly lost all his drowsiness. He quickly took the phone, pressed the button to accept the call, and whispered, "Hello, Dad."

Cheng Yiming's angry voice was heard. "Cheng Xia, I know!"

Cheng Xia touched his bitten neck with a guilty feeling. "H-How do you know..."

Cheng Yiming was angry. "It's spread all over the Internet. I didn't expect that Zhao Wenxiu, that beast would harm you! Why didn't you tell us? You didn't tell us that Zhao Wenxiu fed you medicine. Later, you were injured and hospitalized and you still kept it from your family? Your mother and I have been kept in the dark while you've experienced so many things outside!"

His father was like this and Cheng Xia hurriedly comforted him. "Dad, don't get too excited. Don't you have a weak heart? I didn't dare say anything out of fear of stimulating you. President Pei helped with the release agent and the doctor said that the wound was very shallow and not serious at all. I didn't want you to worry... things have been solved so don't think too much. I am very good now."

Jiang Qiong took the phone. "The problem has been solved but I looked at the comments on the Internet and they scolded you very badly. Xia Xia, we want to come and see you. Are you still filming in Ya'an? Is it convenient for you to visit the set?"

"I have finished filming so you don't have to visit the set." Cheng Xia blurted out. He had been marked by an alpha last night. If his parents came to see him then he definitely wouldn't be able to hide it. He didn't know how to explain it to his parents.

Just then, a hand gently held his shoulder. Cheng Xia looked up doubtfully and met Pei Shaoze's gentle gaze. The man approached his ear and whispered, "Let them come. They must be very worried about you."

Cheng Xia quickly covered the microphone of the phone and blushed. "B-But I was marked by you. Now my body is full of your smell. My parents will surely notice something is wrong. I..."

Pei Shaoze gently rubbed the young man's head. "Don't be afraid. I'll explain."

Cheng Xia was stunned. "Y-You will explain?"

Pei Shaoze was calm. "Don't you want to introduce your boyfriend to your parents?"

Cheng Xia, "......"

Wasn't it too early to meet the parents? Still, Brother Pei had marked him last night. Since they decided to be together, it seemed reasonable to meet the parents? Cheng Xia thought of this and raised his mobile phone to speak. "Mom, I'll tell my agent and the two of you can come over. I'll send you the location of the hotel."