Chapter 76

Cheng Xia lay in bed after taking a shower. He was on his phone and looking at Weibo. He hadn't finished reading the comments when the phone suddenly rang. It was a voice call from Pei Shaoyan.

Cheng Xia picked up in a confused manner. "Xiao Yan?"

Pei Shaoyan's voice was urgent. "Come and see my brother right away!"

Cheng Xia sat up nervously. "What happened to Brother Pei? Is he not comfortable after drinking at today's party?"

Pei Shaoyan didn't know if he should laugh or cry. "He is in his susceptible period!"

Cheng Xia, "......"

Didn't Brother Pei know when his susceptible period was? He didn't prepare alpha inhibitors in advance? Although this alpha had a strong ability when working, he was careless in life and couldn't even remember his susceptible period.

His high school physiology class teacher repeatedly stressed this.

The omega's annual estrus period needed to be controlled by injecting long-acting inhibitors and it was the same for the alpha's susceptible period. If inhibitors weren't prepared in advance and an alpha suddenly entered the susceptible period in public, they were just like wild animals who would lose their mind and attack all unmarked omega passing by. It was very frightening. Maybe they would be caught by the police, injected with sedatives, and detained for education.

Brother Pei must've been too busy lately.

Cheng Xia quickly changed his clothes while worriedly asking, "How is he now? Xiao Yan, do you have alpha inhibitors?"

Pei Shaoyan really wanted to cough up blood. "I only brought the pheromones masking agent with me. It doesn't work at all! You should come over quickly to help. if it continues like this, I'm afraid he will tear apart the room!"

Cheng Xia, "......"

He couldn't imagine the scene of the calm and wise Pei Shaoze crazily tearing apart the room.

Cheng Xia put on his shoes and went outside. He opened the door, glanced left and right to confirm there was no one in the hallway. Then he quickly slipped to Pei Shaoze's room and knocked on the door. Pei Shaoyan had been waiting at the door for a long time. The moment Cheng Xia knocked on the door, he immediately opened the door to let Cheng Xia inside. He said with a bitter face, "I didn't know what to do and called you. What should we do next? Call an ambulance or... do you want to help him?"

Cheng Xia thought about it. Calling 120 to send Pei Shaoze to the hospital would solve the problem but there was the siren of the ambulance. If he really called an ambulance to take Pei Shaoze to the hospital then the news that 'the president of Tianxuan Entertainment lost control during the susceptible period and was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment' would probably be on the headline of the social news by early morning.

This was too shameful.

Cheng Xia coughed softly. "Forget about calling an ambulance. Your brother is the boss of Tianxuan after all. It won't be good to spread this."

Pei Shaoyan looked at Cheng Xia. "You're willing to..."

Cheng Xia blushed. "I'll help him out."

The two of them were now in a relationship. It was reasonable to help his alpha through the susceptible period.

Pei Shaoyan smiled. "That's great! I'll withdraw first. If you need anything on your side then call me."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of him."

After all, he got a full score in his physiology exam. It was much better than an alpha who didn't study hard.

***