Chapter 59

Pei Shaoze noticed that he had kissed Cheng Xia and his back stiffened. He hadn't expected such a thing to happen. He just wanted to help Cheng Xia adjust the angle of the gun. How could he know that Cheng Xia would suddenly turn around? He happened to kiss the young man's lips?

From Cheng Xia's perspective, it was more like he deliberately came over for a kiss. How could he explain his actions?

'I didn't mean to, I didn't think you would suddenly turn around, I'm sorry, it's just a coincidence?'

Would Cheng Xia believe it? No matter how he explained it, he seemed to be teasing Cheng Xia and treating him as a fool. Yet if they kissed, wouldn't it be too abrupt and scare the little guy away?

The two of them were frozen in a 'mouth to mouth' posture like the pause button had been pressed on a movie. The atmosphere inside the room gradually became strange.

Cheng Xia's face turned redder. Why wasn't President Pei moving after the kiss? Do you want him to be more active?

Pei Shaoze suddenly had a thought. His possessiveness of Cheng Xia made him suffer a lot during this period of time. Why didn't he take this opportunity to test Cheng Xia's attitude? If Cheng Xia hated him or wanted to run away out of panic then he would use the excuse that he was influenced by pheromones and went out of control for a moment. Then slowly repair the relationship between the two of them.

Then what if Cheng Xia didn't hate it? He could continue to act subtly and let Cheng Xia get completely used to his existence.

......

His nose was full of the alpha's warm smell. Just as Cheng Xia was ready to take the initiative, Pei Shaoze moved his left hand that was originally holding Cheng Xia close and pulled Cheng Xia entirely into his arms.

The other hand gently held the back of Cheng Xia's head. Before Cheng Xia could react, Pei Shaoze suddenly deepened the kiss.

Cheng Xia's eyes slightly widened. The alpha's smell was strong and his brain seemed like it was short-circuiting. He might've imagined many intimate scenes between the two people but Cheng Xia couldn't help being nervous once it actually happened.

His eyelashes trembled. He closed his eyes and obediently accepted the alpha's kiss.

After perceiving that the young man wasn't resisting, Pei Shaoze's kiss became gentler.

......

It wasn't known how much time had passed before Pei Shaoze let go of Cheng Xia. The youthful, sunny taste of the young man was fascinating. If it hadn't been for his fear of scaring Cheng Xia away, he would've wanted to kiss longer.

The young man's eyes were covered with a layer of mist. Pei Shaoze lightly touched Cheng Xia's hair and wondered in a soft voice, "I'm sorry, I couldn't control myself for a moment... do you hate it?"

Cheng Xia's head was still a bit unclear. Then he heard Pei Shaoze's words and was stunned. President Pei was his favorite person in the world except for his parents. He had already thought of the names of their children. How could he hate the other person's closeness?

Cheng Xia finally regained his sense of reason. He found that President Pei's ears were a bit red. Perhaps the alpha was embarrassed by the kiss just now? He actually asked after kissing if an omega hated him. Such a President Pei was too cute!

Cheng Xia immediately showed a coy smile and he spoke softly, "I don't hate it."

Pei Shaoze's heart softened at the young man's expression. Cheng Xia didn't hate him? Did this mean the young man's heart didn't exclude his closeness, even if it was a relatively intimate action?