Chapter 36

In the blink of an eye, the Folding Paper crew had been filming for a week.

In accordance with the schedule, Liu Xueyi completed all the solo scenes of several actors in winter. Due to the tacit cooperation between Cheng Xia and Ye Mingqian, the rival scenes of Qin Nian and Xu Fei in the original novel were also completed.

It was the weekend and it started to snow again.

Liu Xueyi called Cheng Xia and Shen Kai aside early in the morning and patiently spoke to them, "The two of you are now more familiar with each other? Today, I will mainly film the scenes with Qin Nian and Lu Fengyang. Don't be nervous. Go to the side first and prepare your lines."

The two men came to a quiet corner with their scripts and started practicing their lines.

Cheng Xia didn't have a deep impression of this alpha. In the past few days, they had basically been filming separately and didn't have much contact. Shen Kai's attitude toward him was fairly friendly. If they met, they would greet each other and chat casually. Yet familiar? They weren't really familiar.

Shen Kai wore a school uniform with a black down jacket. He was half a head taller than Cheng Xia. Since Lu Fengyang's initial setting was a 'stubborn bad student', his hair style was a bit more non-mainstream. The chestnut hair with hairspray looked cool but it was actually quite chuuni.

Cheng Xia's Qin Nian was the top three students in the entrance examination. They stood face to face and the image contrast was quite big. In addition, they were too familiar with each other. Their expressions were a bit embarrassed as they looked at each other.

Fortunately, Director Liu adjusted the atmosphere. "Come come, first try the lines of the first three acts. From now on, you are Qin Nian and you are Lu Fengyang. Let's start."

Cheng Xia and Shen Kai looked at each other and started to follow the script.

The two of them were going to film a total of four scenes today. The first three acts were literary ones and there weren't many characters present. The two of them only needed to make good facial expressions and recite lines. Moreover, in order to take care of them, the rival scenes that Director Liu chose today were when they were still at the friends stage. Cheng Xia didn't need to show the complex emotions of secretly liking this person.

It was naturally much better to act in the friends stage than liking the other person.

Under Liu Xueyi's guidance, the two of them finished checking their lines. If their eyes, movements and other performance areas weren't detailed enough then Liu Xueyi would teach them by hand. Cheng Xia gradually got into the role and his acting against Shen Kai became smoother.

Once the practice was over, Director Liu went to examine the layout of the scene. Cheng Xia looked around, unknowingly searching for President Pei in the crowd. However, the familiar tall figure wasn't seen. Cheng Xia was a bit puzzled. President Pei had been coming to the studio every day for a few days to supervise. Why wasn't he here today?

"Cheng Xia." A voice entered his ears and his thoughts were broken. Cheng Xia's mind returned and he smiled at Shen Kai. "Later, I will try to catch your acting. Don't worry too much and just let go."

Cheng Xia's script never left him every day and he memorized the script wherever he went. The crew had seen his seriousness for the past few days. In addition, his acting against Ye Mingqian had gone very smoothly. Today, Shen Kai was under a lot of pressure acting against Cheng Xia. Cheng Xia was a newcomer and NGs could be blamed on insufficient experience. He had acted in a few online dramas. Wouldn't it be shameful if he wasn't as good as Cheng Xia?

Cheng Xia heard these words and nodded earnestly. "Yes, we just need to let go of our acting. This morning, we just need to perform like good friends. I just listened to Director Liu and felt it isn't very difficult."

[BL] Accidental Markजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें