Chapter 10

Zhou Yan was busy moving offices but she keenly smelled a different breath.

Her colleagues in Group C might be wailing and felt it wouldn't be good to follow President Pei since their bonus would be deducted, but Zhou Yan had an intuition—Pei Shaoze wasn't as incompetent as rumored. She saw Pei Shaoze for the first time today and the alpha's calm gaze gave people a strong sense of oppression. His calm yet swift and decisive actions didn't seem like an idiot at all.

Zhou Yan cleaned up her desk and sat down to carefully read the information that President Pei gave her on Cheng Xia. Just then, she received a friend verification message on her mobile phone that said 'I am President Pei's assistant Zhang Fan.'

Group C's agents received their verification and accepted. Then Zhang Fan pulled all the agents of Group C into a WeChat group called 'Tianxuan Group C.' Everyone entered the group and saw that the leader was Pei Shaoze.

Pei Shaoze's previous profile picture was a selfie of him dressed coolly by the beach wearing sunglasses, raising a childish 'scissors hand'. Pei Shaoze really disliked this profile picture so he simply changed it to one with only the word 'Pei.' Everyone saw the 'Pei' profile picture and felt extremely complicated.

Someone took the lead in saying hello and the others followed. After all, the superficial politeness must be in place. After a round of greetings, Pei Shaoze came out to speak. [Hello, I am Pei Shaoze, the leader of Group C. You have all worked hard today. I welcome you to join Group C.]

Everyone, "......"

It was quiet for a few seconds. Obviously, everyone was reluctant to join Group C. Zhang Fan hurriedly took the lead with a clapping emoji and the others also followed.

Pei Shaoze typed. [The company has suddenly changed to group management and I know that everyone is reluctant. However, no matter how much you gossip in private, this group is an office group chat. It is forbidden to screenshot any of the chat records and send them to relatives or friends. If I find out about it then you will have to leave immediately. Please follow this rule and show everyone the most basic trust.]

It wasn't allowed to take screenshots and leak secrets from the company's office group chat. This was right and everyone expressed their understanding.

Pei Shaoze continued. [There are a total of 7 agents, 12 full-time assistants and 30 artists in Group C. When grouping, try to let your artists come to Group C with you so it is more convenient to arrange work. For the specifics of the artists, I have asked Assistant Zhang to sort out the specific assignment of artists and to send it to the group later. Once you have read it, you can directly contact me if you have any comments."

[The adjustment is limited to three days. It will be decided after three days. Then notify the artists you have been assigned. Regardless of any arrangements they have, you must find time to bring them to the company to sign the contract before January 20th. Then come to the office to talk to me.]

Once he finished, he sent red envelopes.

Everyone, "......"

Who said that President Pei was an idiot? Wasn't this a good arrangement? Sort out the list first and limit it to three days to be adjusted. After the list was confirmed, give the artist one month to return to the company to sign the contract and talk to him one by one. This didn't seem like playing around at all. Rather, it was like serious management.

Everyone rushed to grab the red envelopes and sent 'thank you boss' emojis. Zhou Yan was lucky and she grabbed the biggest red envelope. She also sent a 'thank you boss' emoji. After sending it, she boldly sent Pei Shaoze a friend verification. Unexpectedly, President Pei accepted it straight away.