Chapter 23

Ye Mingqian hadn't appeared in the original novel. Pei Shaoze knew him because when he was supplementing his knowledge of movies and dramas, he accidentally scanned the movie 'Flowing Light' which had over 9 points on taoju.com. He clicked on it and noticed this person.

As Liu Xueyi said, Ye Mingqian's acting was good. His role in the movie Flowing Light had a miserable life experience and many crying scenes. Ye Mingqian's crying scenes were very well performed, whether it was silent tears or sobs. He could instantly drive the emotions of the audience. He cried beautifully and his tears on camera made people feel distressed.

He was already very talented to be able to act out crying scenes well. Based on Pei Shaoze's vision, Ye Mingqian would have a bright future. However, Ye Mingqian wasn't a signed artist of Tianxuan so Pei Shaoze didn't care about his future development. Pei Shaoze hadn't expected him to audition for the role of Qin Nian.

The front door was pushed open and Ye Mingqian stepped in. The agent didn't follow him and obviously wasn't very worried.

This good-looking omega seemed to have a halo everywhere he went. The strong light in the room made his skin dazzling. He wore no makeup today but was still exquisite and beautiful without makeup. He definitely couldn't handle the HD lens of a photographer.

He walked to the middle and greeted the group politely, "President Pei, Director Lu, Teacher Xu, Teacher Lemongrass, staff members, good afternoon. My name is Ye Mingqian and I am here to audition for the role of Qin Nian."

Pei Shaoze noticed that the eyes of the people around him, including the director, screenwriter and original author, lit up after seeing him.

Compared to the newcomers who were nervous and trembling, Ye Mingqian was at great ease and gave a good first impression. Director Liu immediately sat upright and spoke solemnly, "Ye Mingqian, I have seen your work. Your crying scenes in Flowing Light are done very well but the protagonist of Folding Paper doesn't need to cry. He smiles every day. Why try out for this role?"

Ye Mingqian looked calm. "It is as Director Liu said. Due to my performance in Flowing Light, the impression I left on the audience is that of a melancholy and sad omega who loves to cry. This time, I want to try a transformation and play a sunnier role."

Liu Xueyi nodded in admiration. "Yes. What type of scene have you prepared?"

Ye Mingqian replied, "Act 37."

The audition requirements had long been released on the major artist forums so the actors who came to participate in today's audition received the script in advance. Since the final script hadn't been revised, the screenwriter's audition script was just a role plot. The details would be left for the actors to play by themselves so they could see the actor's understanding of the role.

Ye Mingqian adjusted his expression and soon entered the role.

Act 37, the hospital.

Qin Nian, who always thought he was an alpha, had a fever recently. Since he had to go to work after school every day and his schoolwork was heavy, his schedule was very tight. He didn't have time to go to the hospital and only bought some anti-fever medicine to take.

That night when he went home, he suddenly fainted and was sent to the hospital by his sister Qin Yue. The doctor found his results were abnormal and traces of omega pheromones were detected in the blood. It was confirmed that he had differentiated into an omega.

Please improvise based on this scene.

From the description, there should be three people in the scene: the doctor, the younger sister and the protagonist Qin Nian. However, there was no one at the scene to act with him and he could only play a one-man show by himself.