Chapter 1

My name is Beatrice but I prefer Tris. I used to live with my family in California but something happened and I was forced into the foster system. But I won't say what happened, it's to soon. I was fortunately adopted quickly. So now I'm on my way to Chicago to meet my new foster family and move in. Well this is just great. (*Note sarcasm ) We finally got off the plane and I immediately spot a poster that says Beatrice prior on it. As I walk toward the person who is holding the poster I noticed there are three other people with them. The man holding the poster must be my foster father. He was tall and had light brown skin. He had brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. The women next to him must be my foster mother. She light brown skin and she had her hair down so it would frame her face. And to be honest she was beautiful. Then there were two boys that were boys that were my age. They looked alike but I could tell them apart by some features like one was taller than the other.

"Hi i'm Beatrice." I say with a smile.

"Hello you can just call me dad." The man with the poster said with a smile. The women next to him stepped forward and gave me a warm hug.

"Welcome to the family i'm going to be your new mom. I have feeling your going to fit right in.

"Hey Uriah's the name and this is our annoying brother Zeke."Said the boy who was shorter than the other. Zeke slapped Uriah in the back of the head.

"Sorry about him, he's an idiot. It's really great to finally have a sister."

"Why don't we go home and get you settled in?Then we can go out to eat. Dose that sound good?" My new dad asked.We all respond by nodding our heads and saying sure. Maybe things will get better for me. I think I'm going to like being in this family.

------------------------------------------------Page Brake-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally get home and I go up to my room and put away my things.

"So what should we get to eat?" My mom asks.

"PIZZA!!!"Zeke and Uriah shout.

"Tris?"My dad asks for my thoughts.

" Ya sure, pizza sounds good"I say.

" Well pizza it is then." Our dad says.

"YEESS!" The three of us shout as we high five each other.Our parents just laugh at us and start walking towards the pizza place.

------------------------------------------------Time Laps--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we eat and get home I feel like I've bonded with my brothers. I found out that they like the same things I do like music,video games, and sports. I also found out that they have a little gang they want me to be apart of and that they have got me used to saying pansycake.

I decided to take a shower and go to bed since its late. Before I fall asleep I think about everything that happened before I came here. I know its only been a day but I miss my friends and family.I suddenly remember that the full moon is coming up soon. Oh yeah and I forgot to mention I'm a werewolf.