3.

(Y/N) was in the kitchen as she saw Ghost, Konig, and Gaz was up and Gaz was making coffee. She walks over and grab her favorite cup that was Stitch and placed it on the counter as she went to the fridge and start looking in it. There was some food, but not for six more people.

"Looks like I am heading out for some shopping..." She looks over at the men that Alejandro, Price and Keegan joined in as Soap was still nowhere to be seen. "And some shopping for them."

"What was that?" Gaz asked as she looks over at him.

"Oh, I need to do some shopping and you all are coming with for some clothes shopping." (Y/n) said as Gaz nodded.

"You sure you can get the stuff we need? I mean, we can pay for it if you like," Price said as she looks at him with a really look till he sighs. "Right, our cards might not work in your world."

"Right and don't worry about the money wise, okay? I can deal with it. Say where is Soap?" She asked and right on cue, Soap walks in with a tired look and have a small frown. "What is wrong?"

"Nothing..." Soap said, and this made you frown a bit, but soon smile.

"Alright boys, get dressed and please leave your weapons here so people won't freak out." (Y/n) said and as Gaz hand her coffee stitch cup and she took it. "Thanks Gaz." She said and took a sip.

"What about breakfast?" Keegan asked.

"Right, well, we can eat out if you like. There is really nothing much for food in the fridge. That's why I am going shopping." She told him as he nodded.

"What places do you have to eat out?" Alejandro asked as she thought for a bit.

"Well, there are a lot of fast foods but let's go to Perkins, you can eat anything you like there." (Y/n) said as everyone looks confused about what she meant by Perkins but they went with the flow. "Well, let's get going." She said and drink her coffee while walking back to her room.

Once she was in her room, she shut the door behind her and set her cup on the dresser and strip off her PJ's and walks to her closet and grab a white crop top, red flannel long sleeve shirt, skinny jeans that is black with chains on the side. Putting on a white sport bra then put on the clothes that she picked out. When she was fully dressed she walks out of her room while grabbing her cup and drink the rest of her coffee. Seeing that everyone was in their military pants and shirts on.

"Ready?" she asked as everyone nodded. "Good, let's go."

(Y/n) lead them outside to her black Hyundai Palisade that can fit over seven people in it. She got into the driver's side, while Price took the passage side. Ghost, Konig, and Alejandro were in the back and Soap and Gaz were in the middle. She was lucky there were only six men came through the screen, but she could always be made more room for another person to sit in the middle seats. Turning on the car and pulls backwards then heads off on the road, turning on the radio as Woman Like Me was playing on her playlist. Turning to a different playlist for the boys to listen as she got a mix of music playing. As the music was playing, Power by Little Mix as (Y/n) was driving to Perkins. Once they got to Perkins, she parked in the parking-lot and everyone got out. All the boys look at the restaurant as it was a big place and just a single floor. (Y/n) walked in with the others follows as a work was at a desk and smile at her.

"Morning. How many are with you today?" The lady asked.

"There is eight today." (Y/n) answer the woman as the lady nodded and grabs eight menus, then heads off to a long table.

(Y/n) and the others followed the lady as she set the table. (Y/n) sit down with Price and Soap next to her and the others sit down and start looking at the menu. The lady asked what does everyone want to drink and everyone said water and she nodded and walks off to get the water. Everyone was looking at the menu till (y/n) knows what she was going to order and place the menu down.