22.

(Y/N) was getting her shower ready as she took off her clothes and gets inside the shower as she felt the water running on her skin. She closed her eyes and moans softly while feeling the water running down her body. She sighs from the connection of the water till someone walked in and shut the door. She payed no attention to it as she knows who it is, she still has her eyes closed till she felt a large strong on hands on her waist and she hums softly.

"You look so beautiful, amor." Alejandro whispers and kisses her neck as she moans softly. "Tonight I am going to show how much I craved for you." He said and kiss her neck some more while she moans more.

Alejandro gently turns her around as she opens her eyes and looks up at him as he leans down towards her with his hands on the side of her head with a smirk. She blushes and reaches up and place a hand on his cheek as she notice he was naked and his hair was getting wet from the running water. He leans into her hand and closes his eyes while feeling her small soft gently hands on his cheek. She leans in and place her lips on his as he flutters his eyes closed and kisses her back as she hums softly and pulls him closer as he presses his body against her. Alejandro growled and kisses deeply while moving the kiss down to her neck as his hands moves down to her beast and rubbed the nipples as she moans softly. Her skin was so soft as Alejandro nibbled softly on her neck as his teeth gazed at her neck like he was marking on his new territory. His hands slide down from her breast and down to her wet pussy. His fingers rub on her clit as she gasps and moans with pleasure as Alejandro increases his pace as she gasps more and whines while grabbing his wrist as her legs shook.

"That's it, cum for me. Come on, I know you are close." Alejandro said as she whimpers and tilts her head back as he kisses her neck.

"Oh, fuck!" She cried out as cum as she backs away from his fingers, but he kept rubbing her clit as she moans loudly.

"Good girl, amor." Alejandro said as he was hard and had pre-cum dripping from his long, thick cock. "Bend over." He said as she turns around and bends over, showing him her ass as he groaned at the sight.

Her cum was still dripping from her pussy and her ass was round and spank able. Alejandro moves forward and rubs the tip of his thick, long cock on her wet folds, feeling her sticky cum coating his tip. He groans as he slips his cock into her pussy as she moans loudly from feeling his long thick cock in her pussy as he slowly thrusts in and out.

"Oh, fuck." Alejandro groans out in pleasure and thrust faster.

Feeling Alejandro thrusting faster and harder as he slaps her ass as she gasps and moans. Grabbing her hips and thrust in and out before pulling out and turn her around and lifts her up while pinging her against the wall. Pushing his cock back into her pussy as he went super fast and deep. Whimpering loudly as she holds onto him with her arms around his neck. Alejandro kisses her lips as she kisses back as he groans as he pulls out, then thrust back in hard as she gasps and moans loudly.

"Alejandro! Ah fuck!" (Y/N) cried out as she felt close to her orgasm while Alejandro groans and thrust faster.

"That's it amor, I can tell your close, cum for me. Cum all over my cock." Alejandro said with a growl.

She moans out and feels closer as he thrust in and out fast, feeling her walls clutched around his cock as he can feel her feeling more close to her orgasm. With a couple of thrust she moans out while coming all over his cock and as he thrust once more and cum inside her, feeling his cum inside her pussy. Alejandro pulls out as he holds her ups as she shakes and legs feel weak, he chuckled and turns off the water and helps her out of the shower and grabs the towel. He helps her dry off and he dries off also before lifting her up in his arm and walks to her room. Laying her down on the bed and he get's on top of her and starts kissing her lips as she kisses back.

"I am not done yet, mi amor." Alejandro whisper and starts kissing her neck as she moans.

He position his cock along with her wet pussy while moving her legs up to a 'V' shape before thrusting in deep as both of them moaned in sync before he thrust in and out super fast. Skin slapping against each other and the smell of sex in the air as they stayed in the position for a while. They moved as she was on her side with her right leg up and both of them look into each other eyes as Alejandro was thrusting fast and deep. They made love for a while till they both come again and Alejandro lays down next to her while pulling out and cuddle her. With a kiss on the shoulder as both of them were breathing heavily from their lovemaking.

"Te amo, (y/n)....por siempre y para siempre, mi amor." Alejandor said, against her neck and she smiles and snuggles close to his chest with eyes closed.

"I love you too, Alejandro." She whispers and falls asleep as Alejandro holds her close and nuzzles his face into the crook of her neck.

"Night (Y/n)." Alejandro said before he falls asleep with her in his arms.