35.

Today (y/n), Price and Gaz were out shopping as everyone stayed at home doing their own stuff. Right now, (Y/n) parked the car, and they were walking around in the mall doing some shopping or just to look around as the men tried to get her mind off the things from Jim. But Price and Gaz have other things up in their sleeves. They spoil (y/n) with new clothes and stuff as she told that they don't have to waste their money on her but they insist they will get stuff for her. They were in Barnes and Noble as she wanted to get some new books for her collection of her TBR. She got about ten books and she told Price and Gaz that she was getting the books so they didn't have to get them. They agreed and let her get the books that she wanted. She payed for the books close to two hundred dollars. They had some coffee and relaxed for a bit till Price and Gaz thought naughty things as they try to keep their cool by the thoughts they want to do to (y/n).

"Anywhere else you like to go love?" Price asked as (y/n) thought for a bit.

"Not really. Why do you two have somewhere you want to do or go?" She asked as Gas and Price look at each other as they have the same thought, then look at her with a smirk.

"We want to do you." Gaz said in a low voice.

"And go somewhere private." Price whispers.

This made (y/n) blushed and look at them like they were crazy but she saw the potential fire in their eyes. Like lust and desire. Before she could say anything, Price grabs her bags and Gaz grabs her hand, then pulls her along while they head to the car. Like they are not taking a no for an answer because their pants are being really annoying tight. Once they were in the car, Price drove off somewhere while Gaz and (Y/n) were in the back while Gaz was kissing her on the lips hungrily and she kisses back. (Y/N) was thankful that her windows are tented a bit. Gaz slipped his hand into her pants and panties while rubbing her clit in a slow circle. She moans and moves her hips against his hand.

"Looks like something needy like us." Gaz chuckled and kisses her neck while running his tongue against her neck. "Damn, you're getting soaked."

(Y/n) moans and undoes Gaz's pants and pulls them down with his boxers as she grabs his long cock and slowly pumps up and down on his shaft. Gaz groans and closes his eyes a bit while jerking his hips a bit. The car stopped and turn off as Price locks the door and climbed in the back with Gaz and (y/n) as he run his hands over (y/n) body. Gaz kept kissing her neck while Price leans in and kisses her on the lips as she kisses back while moaning in pleasure. Gaz was the first to pull away while Price deepens the kiss and Gaz took off his pants fully along with his boxers and he rubs his own cock while watching Price kissing (y/n). Price pulls away and starts taking off his pants and boxers before helping (Y/n) taking off her top and pants with her panties. (Y/n) was now naked while Price and Gaz were still in their shirts.

"Fuck...you're so dripping wet," Price said while rubbing his fingers against her wet pussy, getting some wetness on his fingers before pulling his hand up to his lips and licks his fingers. "Damn, you taste so good. I hope you don't mind if I have my little treat." Price leans down and starts eating her pussy out as she moans loudly.

"Shh baby girl, here take my cock in your mouth," Gaz said as he rubs his tip on her lips and she opens her mouth as he thrust his cock inside her mouth. "Fuck...just like that."

(Y/n) moans softly and bobs her head against Gaz's cock as Price kept eating her out at a slow pace. She moans and moves her hips, but Price holds her hips down and thrust his tongue in and out of her pussy while he has his eyes closed. Gaz holds her head while she kept bobbing her head as she sucks and rolls her tongue around the tip every time she gets to his tip.

"Fuck, I can't take it anymore..." Gaz growled and pulls away as Price pulls away and moves to Gaz's place as Gaz took Price's place and rubs his tip against her wet folds. "Fuck...I can easily slip in." Gaz rubs a bit before slipping into her wet pussy as she moans out and Gaz groans with a slight shiver at the feeling of her clutching around his cock. "Oh, fuck...that's feels so good."

Gaz thrusts in and out at a slow pace while Price sits next to them and rubs his cock while watching them. Gaz went faster and harder while (Y/n) whimpers in pleasure and arched her back while wrapping her legs around his waist. Gaz groans while feeling close to his orgasm and (Y/n) was close as well.

"Fuck!" Gaz growls as he picks up the pace and thrust a couple of time before pushing deep inside of her and comes hard inside of her.

"Ah!" she moans and comes with him while their cum mixed.

"My turn," Price said as Gaz pulls out and moves to the side while Price took Gaz's place and thrust inside of her as she gasp and moans while arching her back again.

Price thrust hard and fast while lifting her leg over his shoulder to get a better angle. Moaning and skin slapping against each other. The car slowly rocks with Price's hard thrusts as she moans out loudly and covers her mouth a bit to keep it down.

"F-Fuck!" she cried out as Gaz reached over and rubs her clit at a fast pace while Price kept thrusting his cock in her as he was close to his orgasm.

"Shit! I'm going to cum!" Price moans out as he went inhuman speed and thrust one more time before emptying his load in her womb.

"Fuck!" she cried out and comes again while shaking a bit from her orgasm.

Price pulls out and starts getting his pants on while Gaz was already fully dressed and (Y/n) sits up as Gaz and Price's cum drip out of her pussy with her own cum. Price climbed up to the front and turns on the car and starts driving back home while Gaz helps (y/n) get dresses. Once she was dressed she passed out from their fun and Gaz holds her close to his body while rubbing her arms. They made it back home and Gaz carried her to her room while Price carried the bags inside to her room as well. Everyone else was busy with things. Placing her bags on the ground and Gaz places her down on the bed before covering her with a blanket and kisses her forehead before leaving her room. Price place a hand on her shoulder and leans down and kisses her cheek.

"Get some rest, love," Price whispers before leaving the room and close the door behind him.

For the rest of the day, the boys did their own things and (y/n) rest up till she wakes up and head down to cook something for them and her. They all eat and talked about their day till they go into the living room. After they are done cleaning the table and washing the dishes, and watch some movies. She falls asleep again, this time on Konig as he was holding her in his arms, then one by one everyone went to their rooms as Konig was the last one with (y/n) that was sleeping on his shoulder. He slowly gets up and picks her up, then carries her to her room. Laying her down on the bed and covering her up before leaving her room and close the door. Konig was heading to his room till he heard something downstairs and he grab his gun and head down to see what was down there. Once he got down there, he saw a shadow from the window outside and he ran out as the shadow runs. Chasing the shadow man as the guy got into a car and drove off. Konig pulled out his gun and aim at the car but the car was too far from his gun range.

"Fuck!" He growls as he needs to tell the others what he has seen but not now. "Morning, I will tell the others what I have seen. This must be Jim doing or we have something on our hands." Konig mutter to himself and head back inside.

Once inside, he went to his room and put his gun away and lay down in his bed and close his eyes, but for once; he kept his guard up and ears open for anything that might happen throughout the night.