30.

The next couple of days, Alex's phone came in and they got all of that setup. Today is Sunday and everyone was just sitting and relaxing while watching some movies that she got on that day. (Like all the Sniper movies and the Transformers but mostly the Sniper movies.) While they are watching the movie (Y/n) get up and head to the kitchen to get something to drink. She grabs a bottle of water and opens it as she took a drink. As she was taking a drink, someone came from behind and wrap their arms around her waist.

"You know (Y/n) as the others are watching the movie, maybe we could have some time alone together." it was Graves as he whispers in her ear while pulling her close to his body.

She blushes by feeling his hardness against her backside as his hand moves up to her breast and grip on them for a bit as she blushes more. Phillip was about to slip his hand into her shirt until Alejandro came in.

"Mi amor, I have a question." Alejandro asked while walking over and Graves moves his hand away quickly and pulls away as he face away from Alejandro.

"Yes Alejandro? What is your question?" (Y/n) asked while looking over at Alejandro as he glares over at Graves before looking at her with a kind eyes.

"Do you think someday we can meet our um...you know the ones that play as us in your world?" Alejandro asked as (y/n) thought about it for a bit.

"Hmm maybe." She told him. "It would be hard to get their attention because of their locations of where they live and such. Plus, they are famous, so they have their own lives private, so no one knows where they live and such." Alejandro nodded.

"I see...well I hope we can someday because that would be cool, don't you think?" Alejandro said with a smile and head back into the living room to continue watching the movie with the others.

"Yeah..." she said softly as she thought if they meet it would be weird for the actors to know that their charters they played are real in a different world.

Graves looks over his shoulder to see if anyone else would come in. (The others are still in the living room watching the movie.) He turn and look at her with a smile as she was looking down at her bottle of water.

"Something on your mind, sweetheart?" Phillip asked as she snaps out of it and looks over at him.

"Not really...I am going to the hot tub down in the basement. Do you like to join?" She asked him as Graves blushed and smiles.

"I would love to." He said as she smiles and head off down to the basement as Phillip follows.

Once they made it down to the basement, both of them took off their clothes as they're left with Graves' boxers and (y/n) panties and her bra. They get into the hot tub as they sit next to each other in the hot tub. They sit there enjoying the hot water, relaxing their muscles as they both sigh. (Y/n) leans her head back while her eyes closed as Phillip looks over at her as his eyes trail down from her face down to her chest. He licks his lips while feeling himself getting hard and he can still feel of her breast in his hand. Scooting over closer to her as he moves his hand to her thigh and creases her thigh a bit. She blushes not by the hot water against her skin but by the feeling of Graves' hand on her thigh. Phillip moves his hand up a bit on her thigh and rubs the inside of her thigh. She moans softly as she bites her bottom lip as her eyebrows scrunch up a bit of pleasure. Phillip saw this and he raised his hand up more while he brushed his fingers against her clothed pussy.

"I'm going to make you feel so good," Phillip said as he kiss her neck while moving her panties to the side and thrust two fingers inside her pussy.

She gasp and moans softly while feeling his fingers inside her pussy as Phillip thrust his fingers in and out of her pussy at a slow pace. Spreading her legs a bit as he thrust his fingers deeper and curl his fingers a bit while hitting her sweet spot that made her gasp and moan loudly, but Phillip place his other hand over her mouth.

"As much I want to hear you scream and moan out my name, we have to be quiet so the others won't come and interrupt us." Phillip whisper in a husky voice and kiss her neck as he lifts her up and moves her on his lap.

She gasped when she felt how hard he was through his boxers as he smirks and moves his hand away from her mouth and start kissing her on the lips as she kisses back. The kiss was full of passion and lust as they sync their lips together while deepen the kiss. (Y/n) moans, feeling hot and bothered as she whimpers and starts grinding her hips against Phillip's crotch as he groans. Phillip didn't waste anytime as he took off his boxers and he pulled (y/n) panties off also before sliding his thick long cock inside her wet pussy while he place both of their bottoms on the side of the tub. Both of them moaned together, feeling the pleasure coming from each other. (Y/N) wrap her arms around his neck as she rides him in a slow pace while Phillip place his hands on her hips and meets with her in each thrust. Water moved from their lovemaking till Phillip wrap her legs around his waist and he held you close to his chest while he stood up and carry her out of the tub and lays her down. He unwraps her legs and starts thrusting hard and fast while lifting her legs up to her chest as she wraps her hands around behind her legs to hold them up. Phillip goes deeper than before as he hits her g-spot repeatedly as she moans out and arched her back.

"Fuck..." she whimpers in pleasure as she felt close to her orgasm and Phillip could feel that she was close as he would pick up the pace.

Pushing deeper and went faster than before as he was close to his orgasm as (Y/n) grip on her legs while her legs shakes with a lot of pleasure as she just at the edge of her climax. Phillip leans down and kisses her on the lips as she kisses back as a couple of thrusts Phillip pushed deeply and comes hard inside of her. (Y/n) moans in the kiss as she comes with him, as she clutches around his cock as both of them moan in sync.

"God, you're so beautiful." Phillip whispers and kisses her lips softly as she kisses back.

Phillip pulls out as his cock was soft and he gets up to grab a towel to dry both of them off. Once he came back with two towels, he hand her one as she took it and start drying off as he did the same. When they are both dry, they put their clothes back on and head back up to the others, as they were still watching the movies. Graves and (Y/n) join them as, for the rest of the day, they watched movies (that is all Sniper movies and they all love it) and ate some food before they watched the last of the Sniper movies before going to bed. Everyone heads off to bed as (y/n) turns off the TV and heads off to her own bed and changes clothes before heading to bed. Everyone was asleep in the house as someone outside in the backyard watching from a bush with an evil idea plotting in their head till they left and headed to their car and drove off.