26.

(Y/n) knocked out, and the group was by her side as Graves was holding her in his arms, checking if she's not harmed anywhere or something. Keegan and Price checked inside the room and they notice there was someone standing there and they wonder who it was as the room was so bright from the lights coming from the TV. There was a gun drawn at Price and Ghost as they hold their hands up. Just then Soap came over with his gun and pointed at the person in the room.

"Put your gun down!" Soap yelled.

"Soap?" the voice said as Soap lower his gun down a bit.

"Alex?" Price asked as the TV glitched before it turns off by itself and now there was Alex Keller standing there with his gun pointed at them.

"Captain Price?" Alex asked while lowering his gun down, while Soap did the same thing. "Where am I?"

"Um...I will tell you later." Price said.

"(Y/n)?" Graves asked while still holding her in his arms as everyone look down at them.

"Who is that? Is she okay?" Alex asked in a worried tone.

"This is (Y/n). She lives here and we don't know if she is okay or not." Ghost said as he glace at Alex then at (y/n) with a worry look.

That night, everyone was in the living room telling Alex about this world and how they got here the same way he got here. Ghost stayed with (y/n) in her room as he watched over her with a worried look. (Y/N) stayed asleep for the whole night and Ghost kept the guys in touch as they wonder what happened till four in the morning she slowly waking up and Ghost saw this and sits up a bit and reached out and touched her hand.

"Hey." He whispers as she looks at him.

"Hey...what happened?" (Y/n) asked while Ghost sighs.

"I don't know, a bright light knocked you out," Ghost told her while placing a hand on her cheek and creased gently with his thumb on her cheek. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fighting just a throbbing head...so anything happened in the room?" She asked as Ghost nodded.

"Another one came into your world." He told her as she sits up.

"Really? Who?" she asked.

"Alex Keller." He told her as she nodded.

"I guess another round of shopping." She said as she sits up more and swing her legs around so she was sitting on the edge of the bed. "What time is it?"

"Four in the morning." Ghost told her as she looks shocked.

"Wow...I guess a lot of you are worried about me." She said as Ghost nodded.

"Yes, we were all worried about you." He told her and wrap his arm around her and holds her. "But lucky you are okay...I still think they are still in the living room."

"Okay...you can go down and tell them I am okay...I am going to take a shower. Don't worry, I'm fine." She reassure him as he nodded.

"Okay, I'll come back and check on you." Ghost told her as she nodded.

Ghost leans forward and kisses her forehead with his mask on, then gets up and head off downstairs where the others at. (Y/n) got up and walks to the bathroom and start taking a shower as she thought about where to put Alex now in her home. When Ghost told the others about (y/n) being up and they want to rush over and ask him what happened but he told that she was in the shower now. Alex asked about her and Price told him about her a bit.

"She lives in this house and she is very kind and helpful. Plus, there is a man after her, so we are kinda watching out for her as she done so much for us," Price told him.