8.

The next morning (Y/n) woke up and put on her bikini then put on her baggy shirt with mushrooms on saying 'Love is like mushrooms' with little mushrooms people underneath the big mushroom hugging each other. She also put on baggy sweatpants on then head downstairs that no one was up yet so she could make breakfast till one by one the boys head down with bed heads and dressed as she smiles at them. Ghost walks down with a balaclava mask on with the skull and jaw on it and Konig with his mask on. Gaz and Soap came down with shirts and shorts on that they are ready for the pool party today and the games, while the rest have bed head and look tired.

"Morning guys, I made breakfast," (Y/n) said as everyone sits down at the table and she serve the food to them.

Today's breakfast was homemade pancakes with sausages. She gives them their plates with the pancakes and sausages and hand them their coffee. Everyone said thanks and start eating the food and drink their coffee. (Y/n) sits down next to Keegan and Konig as she ate with them. Once everyone finished eating Gaz and Soap head downstairs to the pool while everyone was enjoying their morning coffee while (Y/n) and Keegan was doing the dishes. Once everyone was done with their coffee, they cleaned their own cups and put them away while Keegan and (y/n) put the dishes away.

"Alright, let's join those two crazy boys down there." Price said as some head off to their room to change clothes and the rest head down to join Gaz and Soap.

(Y/n) walked over to the pool and took off her shirt and sweatpants, then slide into the pool. She shivers a bit from the cold water as the water was slowly warming up. Gaz and Soap were already in the water, swimming and having fun. Soon the rest joined in while Price, Graves, and Ghost were in the hot tub enjoying the warmth and soothing warm water. The boys wrestling in the water as Keegan was on top of Konig, and Gaz was on top of Soap, and they wrestled each other. (Y/n) and Alejandro were just chilling in the corner. (Y/n) can't help but think about what Ghost said last night and the kiss they shared. She blush by the thought of his lips on hers again. Alejandro notices her blush and moves closer while wrapping his big strong arm around her shoulder, pulling her close.

"You okay amor? You have a red face. I hope you are not having a fever." Alejandro said with a worry tone as she looks up at him and smiles.

"I'm okay, just thinking about something...how about you? Are you okay, away from your home?" She asked as Alejandro smiles and leans in and kiss her cheek as this made her blush even more.

"I miss my home, but I think I like it here more." Alejandro said as this made her smile and look into his deep, dark brown eyes.

"I'm glad that you like it here more, but what about your family?" She asked as she remembers in the game when Soap asked him about his family and Alejandro didn't talk about them much for their own safely.

"I...really don't have a family to come home too, just work and being on missions." Alejandro said as she nodded.

"Okay..." she said while reaching up and place a hand on his cheek, feeling his scuffles of his lower face and cheeks.

Alejandro looks into her (e/c) eyes and leans in a bit as she stays there till some water falls on them when someone landed in front of them. She laughs and looks over and saw that Gaz lost against Keegan and Konig. Alejandro glare the men and sighs with a smile when he heard her laugh. Soap laughs and looks over at her and smirks, then dives under the water and swims over to her.

"Alright, who is next?" Keegan asked with a proud smirk on his face.

Before anyone could answer (Y/n) screamed when Soap went between her legs and stood up while holding her on his shoulders. Price, Graves and Ghost look over with concern and then relaxed when they saw that Soap was just messing around with her. Soap laughs while Gaz smirks and Alejandro looks like he was ready to catch her if she falls backwards or anything.