37.

The next morning (Y/n) woke up early and head down to cook something for the group. While she was cooking, she thought about them and how she really loves them, but she doesn't know if they are okay sharing. She shook her head as she felt arms wrapped around her as she smiles and leans into their chest.

"Morning mi amor." It was Alejandro.

"Morning Alejandro." (y/n) said with a smile as Alejandro kissed her neck.

"Mmm, you smell so good..." He whisper while still kissing her neck.

"Why thank you Alejandro...how are you this morning?" She asked while putting the food on the plate as it was done.

"Great, that you are in my arms." He said and holds her close to his chest. "You are driving me wild." He groans.

"Really?" she said with a playful smile.

"Yes...You are making me like a wild animal wanted to mate with their mate for a long time." He growls, and this made her arouse by his growled.

"Alejandro." She whimpers as his hands snuck into her sweatpants and panties and start rubbing her clit in slow circles as she moans.

Alejandro kissed and bite down on her neck before licking her neck as she moans more while he thrust a finger in her wet folds. She leans her head back on his shoulder, his breath increased and adds another finger in her while curling his fingers in her. While thrusting in and out his fingers. She gasps and moans while grip on the counter as he moves his hand faster than his long fingers hit her spot as she whimpers and moans loud.

"F-Fuck...Alejandro." She whispers with a whine as Alejandro groans and pulls his hand away from her clit and folds.

Till he pulls down her pants and panties, along with his boxers. Rubbing his hard cock on her wet folds before thrusting in as she covers her mouth and moans out loudly. Alejandro starts pounded in her while holding her hips as skins slap against each other.

"Fuck! Mi amor...you feel so good." Alejandro groans and went deeper, hitting her g-spot as she gasp. "I know I want to take my time with you, but I need to finish this fast so the others won't come down and interrupt our moment."

He went supper fast while digging his fingers into her flesh as she moans out loudly and bite her bottom lip as she reaches down and rubs her clit to make her feel close to her orgasm. Alejandro close his eyes as he was close to his orgasm as he groans and went faster and deeper than he thrust one more time before cumming inside her deep within her pussy as he groans. Feeling his seed deep within side her as she moans when he pulls out and pulls his boxers up and runs his fingers up in her folds as she shivers and her pussy pulse a bit while cum drip down from her folds. He scoops the cum up on his fingers to there is no mess on the floor as he brings them up to her lips.

"Open your mouth, amar." Alejandro whisper as she opens her mouth, and he stuck his fingers in her mouth as she closes her mouth and sucks on his fingers.

Tasting his sweet cum in her mouth as she rolls her tongue around his fingers. Alejandro smiles and pulls his fingers away and kisses her on the lips as she kisses back. He pulls her panties and pants up without breaking the kiss as he can hear the others coming down. He pulls away when one of them came into the room.

"Such a good girl." He whispers in her ear, then grab the plate of warm food and walks over to the table as she stood there.

(Y/n) cheeks flare up with redness before shaking her head with a smile and grab the plates and start setting the table. Everyone was down and eating the food as she sits in between Konig and Keegan as they were eating.

"So, any plans today?" She asked.

"Nothing really...we were thinking of doing some work, then maybe watch some marvel movies?" Soap said as she nodded.

"Sounds good to me. I need to get working on my book." She said while she finished eating.

"What kind of book you are writing?" Keegan asked.

"A fantasy romance one." She told him as he nodded and smile.

"Okay, have fun with it."

"I will." She said and head off to her office.

Once she was in her office, she open her laptop and start working on her book. For the men, one by one, they are done eating and clean up their mess and clean the dishes. Then they went to their room to work on their jobs and some brought their laptops out to the dining room to work at while Konig and Keegan was down stairs doing some work out as they don't have to do work today. Both of them were thinking about (y/n) and wondering if she would let them have sex with her again. Both of them look at each other like their thoughts, gone as one, and they nodded to each other. They finished their gym before heading up to where the others are done with their work and it was now lunch time and Graves was cooking hot dogs while Ghost and Soap were making something else to eat. The day went by fast as everyone ate their lunch and, (Y/n) came down to join them to eat some food and Keegan and Konig look at each other than over at (y/n) like she was their prey. They both moved to sit next to her and both of them place their hands on her thighs as she blush by their actions.

"Tonight you are going to have us," Keegan whispers in her ear.

"We are going to make your night special." Konig whispers in her other ear.

"Okay," She whispers back as they smile and move their hands away from her thighs.

Sometime when they are done eating, everyone put their work away and head to the living room and starts turning on Disney+ and starts watching some marvel movies. Today they watched all X-Men till it was dinnertime. They order some pizza and when it came, Price was the one that got it and payed for it then came back with the pizza and everyone ate. After some time, they were watching the last X-Men movie till it was over. Everyone put the pizza in the fridge, as they have some leftovers. Everyone headed off to bed while Keegan and Konig stayed in the living room while (y/n) was in the kitchen, organizing the fridge. They look at each other and nod, then get up and head over to where (y/n) was at.