6.

The next morning everyone was in the kitchen and Price and Alejandro were cooking some food for the group while (Y/n) was still in her room getting the place all set up with her posters, plushies, and other things. She got a notification from her phone saying that the beds were coming in today. She smiles and changed clothes into a craft made Soap shirt with his face and name on the shirt, sweats and socks, then head downstairs to the kitchen where everyone was talking and eating. Konig saw the shirt and nudged Soap and Soap looks over and blushed when he saw his face was on her shirt.

"So, who is your top favorite?" Konig asked as she looks at him confused.

"What do you mean by that?" (Y/n) asked with her head tilt to the side.

"Like, who is your favorite man in this room?" Soap said with a smirk, and this made her blush a bit.

"Oh, well..."

"Yeah, we can tell you're a big fan of us, so who do you like the most?" Ghost asked as she sighs.

"Well, I like you all, but I can't say it." She said with red cheeks, and Price chuckled.

"Let me guess. Soap is your favorite?" Price asked as she looks at him and blush even more.

"Yeah, but I also like you and, well, all of you. Why are we talking about this?" She asked as Alejandro smirked.

"Well amor, you are wearing Soap's face on your shirt," Alejandro said, and she looks down and sighs.

"I have more of these with other faces like you Alejandro, Price, Ghost, Konig, and the rest of you." She told them as they nodded with a blush.

"So you have all our faces on your shirts?" Keegan asked as she nodded.

"Yup and I'm not guilty about it," (Y/n) said with a smirk as Gaz and Soap laughed. "Anyway, your guys' beds are coming in today." She told them as they smile.

"Finally, I can't take Soap's snoring anymore." Ghost joked as everyone laughed and (Y/n) giggled while Soap pouts.

"I don't snore that loud," Soap said as everyone laugh some more.

"Well, you guys enjoy your breakfast. I have something to do." (y/n) and grab her cup of coffee, then walks off back to the attic of her room to get dressed into her exercise clothes and her bikini underneath.

Once she was dressed she heads back down and saw the men eating and enjoying their breakfast with a smile she walks to the basement and got to the gym down there. In the room it was look like a normal gym place she turn on the lights and turn on the music as some good music was playing around the gym. She took off her sweatshirt, and that she had a tank top underneath her sweatshirt and sweatpants on. She does some weights and does her workout routine. First was weights, second jumping jacks, third running on the trill mile, fourth weights again, fifth pull ups, and many more, but she works on those first five for today. The door open and Ghost, Konig and Keegan walked in with their shorts and shirts on. She looks over at them and smiles as they nodded to her as all three of them have their masks on and go off to exercise. Once she was done she head out of the gym and over to the pool and hot tub that was on the other side of the basement. She place her sweatshirt on a bench and took off her tank top with sweatpants and have her bikini on from underneath. Her bikini was the color of black and she slowly walks into the hot tub and moans softly at the heat of the water hitting her muscles as they calm down her work out muscles. She sits down in the hot tub and closes her eyes, feeling the warm water that bubbled around her as she sighs in pleasure.

"Do you mind if I join you?" She opened her eyes and saw Soap standing there with his boxers on and have no shirt on and this made her blush a bit and look away before he could notice that she was blushing.