29.

Konig woke up and notice that (y/n) was nowhere to be seen on the bed, he looks over and saw that she was drying her hair with a towel around her as she took a quick shower. He smiles and sits up as the covers covered his lower half of his body and looks at her.

"Morning, Schatzi." Konig said as she looks over at him and smiles softly.

"Morning Konig...ready for today?" She asked as he sighs and nods.

"Yes, but I wish I could stay a little longer with you in bed." He said while getting up and start putting his boxers on and then his shirt and mask.

"You know you look good without the mask." She said, as this made him blush.

"You think so?" He asked as she smiles at him and nodded.

"Yeah, I really think so...maybe you could not wear it around the house if you want to. I mean, if you don't want to, it's fine." She told him as he thought for a moment and thinks it's not a bad idea to not wear the mask around the house for some days. "Today is going to be a nice day close to the eighties, so I was thinking of a pool party with some grub?" She asked as Konig smile at the idea.

"Yeah, that sounds good to me. I don't know about the others, but I am fine with it." He said as she smiles and nodded.

"Great! I will put on my swimsuit on then." She said and grab her two pieces that were red and drop the towel.

Konig look at her body and blushes as he thought about what happen not too long ago as he moves on the bed trying to keep his cool as she put on the swimsuit on. She turns around and look at him as she brushed her hair with her fingers. Konig can't help but admire her beauty. He stood up and walks over to her as he pulls her into a hug and she hugs him back as she nuzzled her head on his chest. His heart flutter by her nuzzles and smiles as he holds her close to his chest.

"Ich liebe dich Meine Liebe." Konig said as she wonders what he said and looks up at him with confusion as he laughs at her cute face.

Before she could say anything, there was a knock at her door and it was Alex as his voice was on the other side of the door, asking if she was in there. Konig sighs and lifts his mask and place a kiss on her forehead before pulling away and pulls his mask down and heads off to her door. Opening the door as Alex looks at Konig and Konig did a nod while walking of her room and she put on a baggy shirt and walks over as Alex was looking over where Konig head too.

"Hey Alex, how was your sleep?" She asked as Alex looks over at her and smiles.

"It was good, better than other nights I had. Thank you for everything again." He said as looks at her with a smile as she smiles up at him.

"Your welcome." She said and place a hand gently on his arm as he smiles and felt a little goosebump on his arm. "Anyway, we are having a pool party with some food." She told him as he smiles.

"Cool, wait. Where do we go for that?" Alex asked as she giggled.

"Here, I have an indoor pool and hot tub and two outdoor pools and a hot tub. So you can go into the pool if you like or the hot tube or just sit and relax." She told him as he smiles.

"Sounds good to me," he said. "I will go change then." Alex left and head off to his room as she smiles and head down to the kitchen.

Once she was in the kitchen, she got herself some coffee and drinks the coffee as Konig came down with the others as it looks like Konig told them about what (Y/n) told him because some of them are already shirtless with boxers shorts on. She smiles at them and finished her coffee as Gaz came up behind her and wrap his arms around her waist.