18.

Parking in the lot of everyone got out and head to the outside mall and start browsing around till they went to some stores they wanted to go in. Everyone stayed close to (Y/n) as browse around the stores till they went to Hot Topic and they look around the store as they found some stuff they like. Like Ghost found a skull shirt that was from the Punisher the marvel show, and the others like Soap, Gaz, Konig, and Keegan found some other marvel shirts they like. They got some Captain America shirts, the Punisher, Spiderman, and Iron Man shirts. Price found a couple of band shirts with Alejandro. Graves found some stuff that he likes while (Y/n) found some beanies, pants and some man's shirts that are baggy with some hippy stuff on them. They all checked out. Once they're done shopping at Hot Topic, they head off to other stores and shop around, there then they head off to the food court and start getting food there. They ate their food while talking about what kind of stuff they saw in the stores. Once they're done eating, they head off to the car and drove back home. They got home; they put their stuff away in their rooms and they all meet up in the living room to watch some more Marvel movies as they are watching Deadpool one and two. The men really loved that as they laughed at Deadpool silliness and actions plus when the sex part was on in the first one they all thought about how the sex will feel with (Y/n) as Soap and Price can imagine her naked and hearing her moans in their heads. They all got hard at the thought of her having sex with her. (Y/n) saw them moving uncomfortably in their seats as she thought that was funny, but little did she know they are imagining her naked in front of them, begging them to fuck her and make her theirs. Gaz was having the most trouble trying to keep his cool down as he was sitting neck to her, as he thought of her kneeling in front of him right now, sucking him off.

"Fuck..." He whispers and gets up and head off to the bathroom.

(Y/n) watched him left the room as she wonder why he whispers 'fuck' but shrugged it all and keep watching the movie as the others are trying to keep their cool. Gaz was in the bathroom as he have the door closed and he was sitting down on the toilet and his hands on his thick long cock and rubbing his cock in a fast pace. He thinks about (y/n) sucking him off with his hand rubs his cock faster. He groans softly while tilting his head back and rubs faster while he breathing heavily.

"Oh, fuck...(y/n)." Gaz whispers softly while moaning a bit as he felt close to his release.

Back to where everyone was in the living room (Y/n) notice that Gaz had been gone for a while and want to check if he was okay. She walks to the bathroom and was about to knock till heard him moan out her name and she blushes. She now knows what is taking him so long so she knocks on the door as she can hear a gasp and a 'shit' and clothes rustles.

"You okay in there?" She asked softly as she knows what he was doing, but she wants to make sure he was okay.

The door open and there was Gaz standing there with a shade of red face as he was smiling a bit as he did not release yet but he was close and not it's bothering him. She can tell he was not done, so she walks in and shuts the door behind her as Gaz confused what she was doing.

"Let me help." She whispers with a blush and Gaz found out what she was getting at and blushed harder.

"Okay." Gaz said in a whisper as she kneels to the ground and unzip his pants and pulls them down along with his boxers. "Oh, fuck," he whispers as his long thick cock stood up while twitching a bit as he looks down at her.

She grabs his cock and started to gently rubs his cock long and slow strokes as Gaz moans softly while lifting his shirt up a bit showing his rock stone abs. She looks up at him and gently licks the tip of his cock while swirled her tongue around the tip as he gasps and bites his lip while closing his eyes. He was still thinking he was imagining this, but when he opens his eyes and looks down, he saw her sucking his tip before bobbing her head up and down while looking up at him with her beautiful (e/c) eyes.