36.

Morning came and (y/n) was still asleep as the men were down in the dining room eating their food while some were drinking their coffee. Konig clear his throat as everyone looks at him as he looks at them.

"We have someone at the house before we all head to bed," Konig said as everyone tensed up. "I chase them to their car as they drove off...I think it's Jim or someone else."

"Damn, that prick won't give up." Keegan said in an anger voice.

"I think it's time to visit this Jim guy," Ghost said as everyone agreed.

"What about (y/n)? Do we tell her?" Alex asked.

"No, we don't want her to worry," Price said.

"I say we find this burro!" Alejandro said while Soap, Gaz, Graves, and Konig nodded.

"But we can't kill him, just threat him badly that he doesn't want to step foot on this property again or too ever think about (Y/n)." Price said as some men groan.

"Price is right. We are really not soldiers in this world, remember? We have to act like citizens," Ghost said as everyone sighs.

"Okay, let's do some looking of Jim and learn his weakness and we start set up stuff around the house." Graves said.

"Yeah, we need to catch this asshole once and for all." Gaz said while Soap agreed with him.

They plan stuff and looking at their phones to get stuff from online till (y/n) came down with a massive bed head. Soap looks up and smiles with a small chuckled.

"Someone slept well." Soap joked as everyone put their phones away and stop talking about their plans.

"Morning guys...any plans today?" She asked as everyone in the room shook their heads no as she yawn a bit and nods her head. "Okay, well, I am going to have a morning swim."

"Okay...Ghost, Soap, Gaz and I are heading out for a shopping." Price told her as they are going to head off somewhere to get some camera and other things.

"Okay, have fun." She told them and head back up to change into her bikini.

"Boys, let go." Price order as Ghost, Soap and Gaz get up and head to their rooms to change clothes while Price was already in his clothes and head out to the car.

For the rest, they went to get ready for the day. (Y/n) was in her bikini and head outside to relax in the pool while Alejandro, Konig, and Keegan head down to exercise in the gym while Alex and Graves head outside and enjoy the outside with (y/n). (Mostly to keep an eye out on her.) Alex was sitting on the chair putting some sunscreen on as the sun was already high in the air, making the air warm. Graves was sitting at the edge of the pool while having his legs were in the water while (y/n) was lying on a floaty with sunglass on. Graves looks at (y/n) as she have her knee up while having her arms out and hands touching the water. He licks his lips before pressing his lips together while checking her body out. Alex was done with the sunscreen and walks over and sits next to Graves and looks at her as well.

"She is beautiful." Alex whispers as Graves nodded.

"Yeah, she sure it." Graves said with a bit of husky voice and Alex notice this but shrugged it off. "I sure hope I get alone time with her again."

"Me too...it's kinda funny that we all are sharing her." Alex said while crossing his arms.

"Yeah, but damn, she is good in bed," Graves said.

(Y/n) heard them talking as she can't help but feel herself getting roused up by the thought of them having their way with her. She looks over at them as they both were sitting at the edge of the pool as she got an idea. Getting off the floaty and swims over to them as they kept talking about her. Once she was near them, she stood there in the water as her half of her chest was above the water. Both Graves and Alex look at her while Alex blushes a bit and Graves just looks at her.

"You boys sure can't keep your tone down." She joked as Graves and Alex looks at her with red faces. "Maybe I can help your desires." She whispers and place her hands on both Graves and Alex's thighs.

Alex moves a bit while Graves stays still as (y/n) moves her hands up to their swim shorts crotch and slowly starts rubbing their crotch. Both of them groans in pleasure while Graves spread his legs a bit and Alex bites his bottom lip. (Y/n) kept rubbing their crotch till she slips their shorts down a bit and she grabs their cocks and rubs their shafts.

"Holy fuck." Alex said in a shaky breath.

"Shit." Graves groans while rolling his head back of his head.

"So do you like to have some fun or just want some pleasure only?" She asked as still stroking their cocks.

"Fuck...I am down for some fun," Graves said.

"Me too." Alex whispers as (y/n) stopped and pulls her hands away.

"Then let's have some fun." She told them while swimming in the middle of the pool.

Graves didn't waste any time and join in the water while Alex follows. They swim over to (y/n) as Alex place his hands on her waist and starts kissing her neck while Graves kisses her on the lips. (Y/n) kisses back and moans softly while feeling Alex's lips on her neck as he kisses and gently sucks her neck. Graves pulls her bottoms down and throws them to the side as he lifts her legs and wraps around his waist. He rubs his tip against her folds before thrusting in as she gasp and moans. Graves thrusts his hips in a fast pace while the surrounding water moves a bit from the movement.

"Fuck." Graves groans.

"Oh, fuck...Phillip." She moans out while Alex rubs his cock a bit while kissing her neck and leaving some marks here and there.

Graves fucks her faster and hard till Graves felt close to orgasm. Graves groans and holds her waist and thrust harder and deeper, than thrust one more time while coming inside of her with his hot cum.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Graves moans and pulls out as he pulls his shorts up and Alex holds her close to his body.

"My turn, baby girl." Alex whisper and thrust in her from behind as she moans and leans back against his chest.

Alex thrust in a slow pace before picking up the pace. Moaning and groaning as Graves kiss her neck and Alex holds her hips and went faster and deeper. Graves rubs her clit at a fast pace as she gasp and moans with a whimper as her body shakes from the pleasure she is having.

"Fuck! I'm going to come!" Alex groans and thrust one more time before coming inside of her as she gasp and moans out loudly while coming with him.

"Oh, fuck!" She cried out in pleasure.

Alex pulls out as Graves wraps his arms under her legs and carries her off to the edge of the pool while Alex grabs her bottoms. Alex soon helps her put her bottoms on and they help her out of the pool. (Y/n) was still in Graves' arms as he carried her to one chair and sit her down. Alex dry of her off while Graves dries off. Alex finishes drying (Y/n) off he dried himself off. Once they're dried off, they sit there just enjoying each other company. Some time passed. Ghost, Price, Soap, and Gaz came back home with stuff. Alejando, Keegan, and Konig soon joined upstairs and they get to work while (y/n) wonder what they were doing, but she didn't ask them what they were doing. She shrugged it off and just enjoy the sun for the rest of the day. The rest of the day, all the men were setting up the cameras and traps around the house. Once they are done they all head inside with (y/n) as they order pizza for the night. When the pizza came, they payed for the pizza and sit down in the living room and start watching some movies for the rest of the night. When they are done eating, Price took the boxes outside to the trashcan. Price saw a black van in the distance till they drove off. Price sighs and head inside and nod to the others, telling them that there was a van outside, and they nodded back.

"I am going to bed. Night boys." (Y/n) said and head off to her room.

"Night." Everyone said.

Once she was in her room, they all went to bed while locking the door and turned on the alarm system so they could tell if the intruder had come near the house again or not. Everyone went to bed but kept their guard up for anything that might happen at night.