34.

(Y/n) woke up by the sound of a knock at her door. She sits up and looks around and notices that she was in her room. She gets out of the bed and walks to the door. She was still in her sports bra and yoga pants as she opens the door and Price was there.

"Hey (y/n), I was just checking on you," Price said with a smile as she smiles back.

"Just pass out after working out." She lied as Price nodded.

"You are okay?" Price asked as she nodded.

"Yeah, I'm okay." She told him as Price smiles.

"Okay, well, I am also telling you that the boys and I made some lunch, so when you are ready, you can come down and eat. I will make sure that the others won't eat your share of food." Price joked as (Y/n) laughs softly.

"Thanks Price, and yeah, I will be down there soon," she told him as Price nods and heads off.

(Y/n) shut the door and strip off her clothes as she grabs a mushroom shirt and shorts then head out of her room to the bathroom that was across her room and start taking a shower. While she is taking a shower, she has fantasy thoughts of the group that they are having a gang-bang with her and she was loving it. She doesn't know why but thinking about all of them fucking her made her wet as she trail her fingers down to her core and rubs her clit as she moans softly. Her breath shakes a bit while rubbing her wet clit as she added a finger till there was a knock at the door and she pulls her hand away.

"(Y/n)?" It was Gaz as she realized she might have been in the shower too long.

"Coming." She called out as she quickly rinsed off and turn off the water then head out.

When she got out of the shower, she notice Gaz was opening the door as he looks at her up and down before looking into her eyes. She grabs the towel and starts drying off while Gaz looks over his shoulder, then looks back while moving in and shut the door. (Y/n) didn't mind it as she used to them to look at her that way. She was still wet and needy as she need to calm down as she feels horny while she bites her bottom lip. Gaz notice her biting her lip as his eyes travel down to her hooded pussy as he licks his lips then moves closer to her.

"Are you okay?" Gaz asked while placing his hands on her hips.

"Just...a little horny." She whispers as Gaz hums, then moves his hands down to her folds before rubbing his fingers on her clit in a slow circle of movement.

(Y/n) moans and closes her eyes while leaning against his chest as she spread her legs apart a bit. Gaz kisses her neck while thrusting a finger in her pussy as she gasp and moans.

"Such a good girl," Gaz whispers while nibbling her neck and notice a bite more on her neck as he felt a little jealous but pushed it down. "I guess so of the others had fun with you."

"Y-yeah..." She whispers while moaning as Gaz kept rubbing her clit with his thumb and thrusting his two fingers in her hole.

"Mmm, you like that?" Gaz whispers in a husky voice.

"Yes...Gaz." She moans as Gaz stops and picks her up and turns her around in one swift move and sits her down in the sink.

"Spread your legs." Gaz order as she spread her legs apart showing her dripping wet pussy as Gaz felt himself get hard. "Fuck." He growls and kneels on the ground while kissing her thighs as her legs rested on his shoulder. "I'm going to enjoy my little meal, and I want you to call me Kyle from now on. No Gaz, just Kyle, you got it, love." He told her.

"Yes, Kyle." She moans out as he smirks.

"That's a good girl." With that, he licks her wet folds before thrusting his tongue in and out of her pussy as she moans loudly.