31.

The next day they all got into the new car that (Y/n) order from CarFax that can hold up to ten people. Price put the cooler in the back of the trunk as everyone was getting ready for the day. Everyone was running around this morning as Alejandro and Keegan were cooking breakfast. (Egg sandwiches that Alejandro and Keegan made for the group.) Got done cooking, they all ate their sandwiches while grabbing their bags and head outside as the sun was rising and the weather was getting warm. The guys were wearing tanks tops with sweaters on and their pants and have their phones on them. (Y/n) wearing a tank top that says 'Badass Bitch Here' with a fox with sunglasses while flipping off, with a plaid sweatshirt and blue sweatpants with Stitch on the side of her right pant leg. She has her bag with her money, phone, and other things, plus with sunglasses.

"Alright everyone let's hit the road!" (Y/n) called out as everyone head to the jeep kinda like van.

Konig, Ghost and Soap went in the very back. Gaz and Graves in the second row. Alejandro, Keegan, and Alex in the first row. (Y/n) in the driver's seat and Price in the passenger seat. Everyone has their bags in the trunk as everyone seated and buckled up. (Y/n) drove off as she played the radio as the boys pulled out their phones and start texting in their group chat.

Price: Okay men, so we are going to do what we did before?

Alex: What's that?

Ghost: We all had a go for a date with (y/n) at the arcade place.

Alex: Ah.

Gaz: How about this because Soap and I kinda had a little fast text to each other. To see who is going in order.

Soap: Yeah, we are thinking about Konig going first.

Gaz: Keegan seconded.

Soap: Gaz.

Gaz: Graves.

Soap: Price.

Gaz: Soap

Soap: Alejandro.

Gaz: Ghost.

Soap: And Alex.

Keegan: Wow, you two really planned that out fast.

Soap: Gaz and I always have good thinking.

Ghost: Yeah, sometimes it's kinda scary.

Gaz/Soap: HEY!

Alejandro: They even texted at the same time like that lol

Graves: Well, I have to say I like that order.

Konig: Me too.

Price: Alright, to everyone say 'I' if you like the idea from Gaz and Soap?

Konig: I

Graves: I

Alejandro: I

Keegan: I

Ghost: I

Gaz: I

Soap: I

Alex: I

Price: Good, then it's settled.

Everyone put their phones down when their little conversation was done and they all look out the window as (Y/n) was humming to the song. Don't know what the men did for their day with her as they are planning on what to do with her at the zoo. Once they made to the zoo, they parked the car and everyone got out. Price got the cooler and everyone got their bags and they all head up to the interest of the Zoo. (Y/n) payed for everyone and they all walked in while getting their hands stamped and they walked into the main building as there were maps, drinks, strollers for the little ones, and other things. Everyone head off to the big map and starts looking at it to see where they want to go. They all each got a map, so if they want to split, they will know where to go to meet up.