15.

The next morning came and everyone was up besides (Y/n) as she was still asleep. Alejandro went to check on her and when he got to her room, he knocked on her door and wait for a bit before opening the door and look around in the dark room till he saw her curled up in bed while moaning in pain. He walked over to her and place a hand on her shoulder as she opens her eyes and looks up at up.

"Something wrong, Amor?" Alejandro asked with a worried tone as she sighed.

"Bloody Satan week." She mumbles as Alejandro was confused by what she means as she holds her stomach some more till it clicked to him.

"I see, you're on your woman's month, am I right?" Alejandro asked as she nodded. "Okay, take your time. I will tell the others." He told her and kiss her forehead while pulling the covers up then walks out of her room.

Alejandro head down to where the others are at in the dining room eating till everyone looks at him when he walked into the room.

"She is on her woman month." Alejandro said as everyone nodded besides Konig as he was wondering what he meant by that.

"What do you mean, woman month?" Konig asked as Ghost sighed.

"It's when a woman bleeds every month and it's normal for them, but it just happens to them." Ghost told Konig, as Konig nodded slowly.

"So, is it painful for them?" Konig asked as Ghost shrugs.

"Kinda, but don't worry Konig, it's normal she is okay." Ghost said.

"Yeah, don't worry too much about it." Soap said.

"Maybe we should do something for her." Gaz said while drinking his cup of coffee.

"How about we bake something for her?" Keegan suggests as some of them thought for a moment.

"We can do that but I really don't know where the stuff is at," Price said.

"I can look for them." Graves said as Price nodded.

"Maybe we can borrow her car and head out to get something for her, wait we don't have any money," Konig said as they all look down.

"I can go ask her if we could barrow some money from and say that we need to get something," Alejandro said as everyone nodded.

"You go do that as we are still planning on what to do." Price said as Alejandro nodded and head off to (y/n) room.

Knocking her door before opening the door as she was hugging a pillow and look at him with pain in her eyes and his heart broke from her look. He walked over and sits down on her bed and place a hand on her back and gently rubs her back as she sighs.

"How you doing, mi amor?" Alejandro asked in a whisper voice as she looks up at him.

"Not great...do you need something?" She asked as Alejandro nodded.

"Can I barrow your some money? The boys and I need to get something. You don't have to get up or anything. Today is your day so you can try to relaxed okay?" He told her as she nodded.

"In my wallet there is about 100 dollars in it, so you can use it if you like." She told him as he nodded.

"Thanks, just relaxed, te amo." Alejandro said and kisses her forehead and gets up.

Walking to her dresser and grab her wallet and took out the 100 dollars that he was planning on not to use it all, putting the money in his back pocket then head out of her room. Meeting up with the others as they already had things planned out on what they were going to do. Alejandro, Konig, Ghost, Price and Keegan are going out to get stuff for her while Soap, Gaz, and Graves are staying behind and bake something for her. The five left to head to the closed drug store, as that was Walgreens, and start looking for the stuff they needed. Alejandro got some woman pads and some meds, Konig got a plushie that is a panda with a military uniform on it, Ghost for some chocolate, so did Keegan, and Price got a big card saying Love you for them all to sign in it. Back at home, Soap and Gaz were getting the ingredients for the chocolate cake while Graves was getting the pots and bowls for the mixing and baking. They work on mixing the ingredients as the five head to Walmart next to get some more stuff that will be from Gaz, Soap and Greaves. Price and Alejandro went to get some ice-cream that is cookie dough while Konig, Ghost and Keegan went around the store trying to find something else for her.