11.

They made it to the arcade and (Y/n) payed for everyone and they head off to have fun as Keegan stayed with (Y/n). She looks at Keegan with a smile, then looks over as the others are playing games and some are just watching the others playing the games.

"So, um, what do you want to do?" Keegan asked as she looks at him and tilt head to the side.

"Hmm...I don't know." She said and look around till she spotted a game and smiles.

"Come on." She grabs his hand and walks over to the hockey table and starts the game.
Keegan POV.

(Y/n) and I played a few rounds, and it was a tie between the two of us. We talked and get to know each other more while walking around the arcade room. The others are playing games and having fun for the first time. I sigh and look at the clock that was on the wall, as it was close time to switch partners. Turning my attention to her with a smile.

"You want to know something (Y/n), you are exquisite today." I said, and this made her blush and smiles softly at me.

"Really, thank you Keegan, you're not a bad looker yourself with and without the mask." She said with a smile, as I can't help but smile back and lean in and kiss her cheek.

I really wanted to kiss her on the lips, but I decided to just kiss her on the cheek for now. Her skin was so soft against my lip, I wonder if I kissed her on the lips would they be soft like her skin. I thought about other things that might feel soft against my lips, like her neck, chest, and her whole body.

"Anytime (y/n)." I said with a smile and looks into her eyes.

She looks back and I lean in again, but this time to her lips as she stood there with a blush and leans in as well. Our lips touched and I have to say these wonderful lips are so soft that I could kiss them all day. I want to deepen the kiss, but I know the others are watching, so I pulled away and smile down at her.

"That was nice." I mumbled as she smiles and looks down with a shy look and I think she looks cute when she was shy.

Before I could say anything about how cute she is when she is being shy, I saw Konig walking over and I know it was time to switch partners. Lucky (y/n) didn't know what was going on yet. Because I don't know what she might think about this.

"I am going to see what Ghost is up to." I said and kiss her cheek once more before walking away.
Konig POV.

I walked up to (Y/N) as I saw Keegan kissed her cheek, then left as she watched him leave as I now stood behind her. She watched Keegan walking over to Ghost and she sighs a bit before turning around and jumped when she saw me behind her. She places a hand over her heart as she sighs and smiles while looking up at me as I have a little worried look in my eyes as I was still wearing my mask.

"Hey Konig, you startled me." (Y/n) said with a smile and I can't help but feel safe around her.

"Hello Liebling." I said softly in a shy tone as she smiles more and looks into my eyes.

"So, are you having fun?" She asked as I shrugged as her smile fade. "Oh well, come on." She grabs my hand and starts walking off as I follow her behind while holding her smaller hands in mine.

She walks to a ring hole game as it looks like you throw some rings around the bowling pins and maybe win a prize? She went first and start throwing the rings at the pins and only hit one. She sighs and smiles with a little laugh as one of the worker came up and pick up the rings from the floor and the pin till he hand her some tickets.

"Okay, your turn." She said while putting the tickets in her pockets as I nodded.

"I will show you I am an amazing sniper shooter!" I said as a joke that made her laugh.