5.

She called out for the others as they head back towards her and she smile at them as they look at her.

"Something wrong?" Ghost asked as she shook her head no.

"Nope, just order some more beds as you guys are having your own rooms. Okay, Price is next to Alejandro. Keegan, you have my room. Phillip, you're across from Keegan. Gaz, you're next to Phillip and Ghost, you're across from Gaz, Konig you on the left side while Soap is on the right side. Don't worry, I can show you your rooms if you want me to." (Y/n) said as everyone nodded.

"Where are you going to sleep at?" Alejandro asked.

"She moved to the attic." Gaz said.

"We don't want to kick you out of your room just to make room for us," Price said as she smiles at him.

"Don't worry about it. I already got all my stuff up there. And thanks Soap and Gaz for helping me with my bed. Anyway, you guys still need to share rooms for now till the beds come in." She said as everyone nodded.

"So we can go see these rooms?" Konig asked as she nodded.

"Yeah, come on, I will show you." She said and head upstairs with the others on her tail and she shows them their rooms.

Everyone takes notes to where their rooms are at and they look inside the room and check the color and other things in the room. She told them they all could do some online shopping if they want something more in their rooms, like new pain jobs or have some things that they like. They said okay, and some just nodded; she nodded and then they head back downstairs to the living room.

"So, how big is your place?" Phillip asked.

"Well, this is a three layers with a basement. The basement has a gym, bar, indoor pool and a hot tub. This floor has the living room that we are in, game room that you guys came in, kitchen and dining room. Outside in the back is a garden and two pools. Upstairs are your guys' bedrooms and my little work room with my office and showers. The attic is my room now, with a big bathroom and a storeroom." (Y/n) told them as they look shocked.

"How much do you get payed?" Keegan asked.

"A lot." She said with a smile.

"Like how much is a lot?" Phillip asked as she thought for a bit.

"Depends on how much my artwork cost, book cost, how much I play my games and all sort of kinds of stuff." She told him as they all nodded.

"I see," Price said as she nodded.

"Well, any more questions, or do you guys want to watch a movie while having some pizza?" She asked them, as they all agreed.

She order some pizza from Pizza Hut and some means a lot in her book. She got pepperoni, cheese, hamburger, ranch, and cheese sticks. Waiting on the order, she then put on an action movie for them all to watch. The movie was called Uncharted, and they never seen the movie before, so she thinks they will like it. Everyone was getting settled in on the big long couch and love seats. The doorbell rang, and she got up and grab some cash that she had in her wallet and walked up to the door. Opening the door and saw the pizza delivery person and they hand the pizza over and she hand the cash to them.

"Keep the change." She told them as they smile widely and nodded while saying thank you before walking away. Closing the door, and head off to the kitchen to grab some paper plates, then head back to the living room. She placed the pizzas down on the long table and handed the plates to the men. "Alright boys, dig up."

"Alright!" Gaz and Soap said together and grabbed a few slices of the pizza and everyone soon dug in.

The movie started and everyone was eating and watching the movie at the same time as the men enjoy the movie so did (y/n). After a while, the movie was still playing as it was getting closer to the end. (Y/n) picked up boxes and plates, then head off outside to throw them away. (Everyone ate all the pizza, so no leftovers.) As she was outside, it was night out and she looks up at the dark starry night as the stars twinkle in the sky. She sighs and hugs herself while still looking up, the door open and someone walks out and a hand place on her shoulder. She looks over and saw it was Ghost and she smiled a little at him.

"You okay?" Ghost asked.

"Yeah, just admiring the stars." She told him as he nodded. "How about you? You okay being here?"

"I guess it's alright...still don't know about this world and you, but I guess it would have to do." Ghost said as she laughs.

"What about me?" She asked with a smirk.

"Well, you are weird when I first meet you. I mean, I never seen a grown ass woman wear a kiddy clothes before." Ghost joked and she gasp.

"Fist of all, that was not kiddy clothes, those are for adults and second I will take that as a compliment for calling me weird. I am weird and proud of it." She said with a small laugh and he laughs with her a bit. She looks at him as he still has his skull mask on. "You have a nice laugh Ghost...maybe sometime you should show your face once in a while. You have no enemies here." She told him.

"I know but I still want to keep my face hidden for now..." Ghost said while looking up at the stars and she smiles.

"I can't wait to see your face someday." She told him and leans up and place a kiss on his cheek and he looks down at her. "That's just a friendly kiss on the cheek, nothing more. Now come on the others or probably wondering where we are at."

"Yeah..." Ghost said and walks in with her beside him.

Once they were inside, the movie was over, and everyone was heading off to bed. Ghost said night and head off to his room with the others and she smiles. She saw the movie was turned off with the TV, turning off the lights, then head off to the attic and when she got there, she was alone. She sighs and figures that Keegan was with Phillip; she took off her clothes and start getting into her Kirby PJ's then head into bed. Once she was in bed, she lays there wondering what the future will hold for her and now roommates (that is what she is calling them). Snuggling into her bed, and sighs as she closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep