38.

When (y/n) was done with the fridge, she felt hands on her hips while feeling lips on her neck and someone pulls her away and face her to them as she looks up at Konig while Keegan was behind her.

"It's our time now." Keegan whispers against her neck.

Konig picks her up and carried her up to her room with Keegan on his tail. When they made it to her room, Konig set her down and start undressing himself while Keegan did the same thing while shutting the door behind them. Soon Keegan was naked with Konig. They walked over to (y/n) and helped her undress herself as well. Both of them have lustful eyes as they look at her body that was beautiful to look at and they kiss on each side of her neck as she moans softly. Keegan picks her up and rubs her wet folds as Konig did the same thing while pressing his chest against her back while (y/n) chest was pressing against Keegan's chest.

"Fuck...your so wet." Keegan said while keep rubbing his cock against her folds while Konig rubs against her ass feeling her other hole as she moans.

"Ready?" Konig asked as Keegan nodded.

"Ready." Keegan said and with both of them line up with her two holes they thrust in.

She gasp out and cried out from the new feeling. Feeling Keegan's thick cock in her pussy and Konig in her ass, and she can feel both of their large cocks inside her as they stay still. She grip on Keegan's shoulder as he kisses her forehead.

"We will go slow for you for this new feeling." Keegan said while Konig nodded.

They slowly thrust inside of her as she whimpers and moans in pleasure and a bit of pain. Keegan go faster while Konig took his time at a slow pace. Keegan groans and went faster and deeper than he can't hold back anymore. With a couple of thrust from Keegan he comes inside of her.

"Fuck." Keegan whispers and pulls out and lets Konig hold her in his arms while he was sitting down on the bed.

Konig pulls out and thrust into her pussy as she moans and he went fast and hard. She gasp and moans while leaning her head back. Konig thrust one more time and come inside of her.

"Fuck..." Konig whisper and his legs shook a bit from his orgasm.

"Did you cum?" Keegan asked as (y/n) shook her head no while blushing and breathing heavily. "Sit her down Konig." Keegan told Konig.

Konig set her down as she lays down on the bed and rolls over as she felt both of the cum dripping out of her pussy. Keegan leans down and kisses her on the lips, while thrusting two fingers in her as she moans in the kiss while Konig sits beside them and rubs her clit at a fast pace. She buckled her hips while her legs shook and moan out loudly as she felt close.

"That's it." Konig whispers.

"Cum baby girl." Keegan whispers, while thrusting his fingers faster in and out of her while Konig rubs her clit faster.

She cried out in pleasure as she comes hard around Keegan's fingers as he pulls away and saw her white cum sticking to his fingers.

"Such a good girl," Konig said and kiss her forehead.

"A very good girl," Keegan said and kiss her cheek. "Let's get you clean up."

Keegan put his boxers on and head off to the bathroom to get a cloth while Konig stayed behind and playing with her hair. Once Keegan came back with the cloth, he cleans her up then put the cloth on the nightstand. Both Keegan and Konig got dressed, and they kissed (Y/n) on the cheeks as she was slowly falling asleep.

"We love you." Keegan said and left her room with Konig behind him.

For the rest of the night (y/n) rolled in her bed and covered up with a blanket and fell asleep with a smile on her face.