27.

Around ten in the morning, everyone slowly wakes up and is in the kitchen as (Y/n) was making coffee for everyone with a yawn. Graves walks up to her and place a hand on her lower back. She looks over at him and smiles a bit.

"Hey." she said as Graves looks at her.

"Hey...how are you?" Graves asked as she looks at him.

"I am fine, just a little headache, but I'll be fine." She told him.

Graves nodded and grab his cup and grab the pot of coffee and pour himself a cup of coffee. Alex came down and saw that everyone was there drinking some coffee. He walks over and (Y/n) looks at him while handing him a cup of coffee.

"Thanks." Alex said with a smile and she nodded as she grab her cup and drinks her coffee.

"So I guess you are going out for some shopping?" Gaz asked (Y/n) as Price stood up.

"No, she is not, but I am with Alex." Price said as she looks at Price.

"I need to go out anyway...I need to see something in the stores." She said as Price sighs.

"You sure? You were knocked out cold, and I heard you have a headache going on," Price said, as she can tell he was being a dad right now by his tone.

"Yes, I am sure...I am okay, just need to check on something in the stores." She said as she looks at Price as he sighs.

"Okay, but I am driving." He said as she nodded.

"I will get changed." She said and head up to her room and change clothes.

She changed into a tank top with a sweater and rip black boot cut flare pants with some vans. Once she finished getting ready, she did her hair a bit and grab her phone and wallet, then head down as Price and Alex were waiting at the door. The rest were in the dining room enjoying their coffees besides Graves as he walked down already.

"I am coming with." Grave said as Price nodded.

"Alright, let's get going." Price said and walks out to the car and gets in with (Y/n) in front and Graves and Alex in the back.

Price drove off to the mall first and parked as they get out then head inside the mall as Price and Alex went to the man's clothing store ((Y/n) gave her card to Price) while Graves and (Y/n) walked around the mall. (Y/n) hold her head a bit as Graves notice and grabs her while pulling her to the bench and sits her down as he sits down with her. He looks at her with a worried expression.

"You are clearly not okay (Y/N)...tell me what is wrong?" Graves said with concern in his voice.

"I guess you are right...my head is pounding like drums. Whatever those lights did mess up with my head." She said softly as Graves ran his fingers through her hair as this calm her head and she leans into his touch. "This feels nice..."

Graves smiles and kisses her forehead and pulls her close while running his fingers through her hair. They sit there for a while till the headache was fully gone, like the touch of an angle heal her dreadful headache. She sighs and closes her eyes as they wait for Price and Alex finished shopping. Price and Alex came over with some bags and they can tell something happened.

"What happened?" Price asked.

"Just a headache, but it's gone now. I feel much better than before." She said and stood up, as she felt fine.

Price was about to say something, but he close his mouth when he saw the look she was giving him. Alex looks at her, wonder how she can silence Price with just a look and he wonders how important she is. He thought maybe he will have time to be with her alone and get to know her better.