17.

The next morning (Y/n) woke up very early (like at 4:00) and get dress for today and that is shorts, a crop top and the necklace from Ghost. (She always wears the necklace every day.) She heads down to the kitchen and starts making herself some coffee with a little of vodka. She grabs her phone from her pocket and turns on YouTube and starts listing to Beautiful Things by Benson Boone. She sing to the song while walking down to the basement and to the gym and start doing some small weights. She listens to the song while singing it till it ends and another song plays. Price woke up and head down as he grabs himself some coffee till he notices that (Y/n) cup was there. He looks around for her till he found her down in the basement in the gym doing weights as he smiles to himself as she was humming a song that was playing from her phone. Price walking over and stood next to her as she saw him in the corner of her eye and she place the weights down and looks at him.

"Morning Price." She said with a smile as Price looks at her up and down and smiles.

"Morning to you too (Y/n)." Price said as he reached out and place his hands on her hips and pulls her closer. "I know this is weird, but can I kiss you this fine morning?" He asked as she smiles and nodded.

"Sure." She said.

Price did not waste anytime and leans in and kisses her lips and she kisses back. The kiss was sweet and gentle till he deepens the kiss while pulling her closer to his body as she hums softly in the kiss. Price felt himself grown hard. He pulls away from the kiss and kisses down to her neck, shoulder and back to her neck and gently nibbles there as she moans softly.

"Price." She whispers as Price groans and picks her up and lays her and takes her to the bathroom.

When they are in the bathroom, Price pulls away and turns on the water, then looks at her.

"Strip." He order and she slowly strips off her crop top and shorts with her bra and thong as Price growled at the sight of her naked body.

Price took off his shirt, pants and boxers as he was naked as well. Grabbing her hands and pulls her into the running water as both of them got wet from the falling water. Sharing a kiss as they press their bodies together and deepen the kiss. Price gently pushes her against the wall and ping her hands above her head as they make out with their tongues rolling around each other. Moaning and groaning coming from both of them till Price length was twitching with pre cum coming from the tip.

"Fuck...you make me so hard for you this morning...I can't wait to feel you around my thick, long cock in your tight, wet pussy." Price whispers and starts kissing her neck as she moans and shivers by his deep voice that his hot breath fan over her neck.

"Price." She whimpers as Price smirks.

"John, sweetheart, call me by my first name." He said as she nodded.

"John...I want you." She whispers as he chuckled.

"Not right now, I want you to taste you first," Price said while kneeling to the ground. and grab her legs and place them over his shoulders as she leans against the wall for support.

Price took a whiff of the smell of her wet pussy as he groans and starts licking her clit as she moans loudly and tilts her head back while reaching down and grab his hair. Moaning out his name as he sucks on her clit and holding her hips with his rough hands as he eats her out. He had his eyes closed like he was enjoying his meal while flicking his tongue in her pussy as she gasp and moans loudly as she felt her orgasm coming to her. Price kept eating her out as she screams out and come all over his face as he slurps all of her cum. Her legs shook with pleasure as he place her back on her feel then stood up as he kisses her lips and she can taste herself from the kiss as she moans.

"You taste so good, love," Price said as she smiles and kisses his lips then down to his neck while kissing down his chest and his abs while kneeling to the ground and keep kissing him.

Price groans in pleasure before hissing in more pleasure when she grabs his cock and starts stroking him a bit before taking him in her mouth as he moans. Running his fingers through her hair as he grips on her hair as she bobs her head back and forth as he moans more.

"That's a good girl," Price said and start thrusting his hips in her mouth as she took him some more. "Ah fuck."

Price fucks her throat as she moans and gags while rolling her eyes back of her head as he went fast before slowing down and pulls away as she gasps catching her breath. She took some deep breaths to calm down before he puts his cock back into her mouth and she moans and sucks him hard while bobbing her head back and forth fast as Price moans loud. Feeling his orgasm as he thrust his hips a bit to push his cock deeper in her throat as she gags a bit before he shot his load of cum in her mouth as she swallows all of it down her throat. He pulls away as she breathes heavily and licks her lips, as Price can't help but feel hard again while looking at her face.

"Fuck, turn around and show me that ass of yours, love," Price said as she stood up and turn around while shows her ass and bending down. "Such a good girl."

Price rubs his cock against her wet folds before entering her hole as both of them moaned in pleasure. Price thrust in and out in a slow pace before picking up in a fast and hard thrusts as (y/n) moaned with each thrust. Gasping and moans coming from (y/n) was music to Price's ears as he lifts one of her legs and change the new angle as she whimpers in pleasure and gasp from the new position that Price formed for them. They stayed in the angle for a while before Price pulls out and turn her around so she was facing him and press her against the wall and start fucking her again rough and hard as she moans loudly while she covers her mouth but Price moved her hand and kisses her. They lovemaking in the position for a while till Price picked her up and fucks her deeply and hard as he felt close to his orgasm so did (y/n).

"Fuck, I am going to come inside you...come with me baby," Price whispers as she moans loudly and wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

"Fuck John!" she screamed as Price went deeper and faster till the thrust one more time before coming in her as she comes with him while shaking in pleasure from the release.

Price filled her with his hot sticky thick cum as she coats him with her cum as both of them are breathing heavily. Price press his forehead against hers and she presses back with her eyes closed. Price smiles and closes his eyes, also feeling his love towards her when they made love.

"I love you so much (y/n)." Price whispers as she blushes and opens her eyes as he opens his eyes also and both of them look into each other eyes.

"I love you too, John." She said as Price chuckled and kisses her lips as she kisses back.

"Now let's take a shower." Price said as he washed her body and she smiles.

After they are done washing each other off, they got out and dried off as it was now six in the morning and the others will be up soon. Price went to his room to get into new clothes while (Y/n) stayed in her crop top and shorts as she was cooking something for them this morning as she was humming softly to herself. Price walked back down in a new pair of clothes and kisses her neck once more before the others come down and start getting their coffees. (Y/N) was done with the cooking and set the table and served the food that was french toast with bacon and orange juice. Everyone dug in and (y/n) had an idea and smiled at it.

"Let's all get out of the house today and go fun shopping." She said as everyone look at each other than looked at her with a smile.

"Sure, that sounds like fun," Keegan said as everyone agreed.

"Alright, let's eat first then we can go to the big mall in the bigger city and have fun!" (Y/N) said as everyone eats and once they are done they wash their plates before heading up to their rooms and change clothes.

"You sure you want to do this, love?" Price asked as she smiles at him.

"Yes, I do, plus I need some new clothes and other things, so why not? Plus, I really want to spend time with you guys." She said as Price chuckled.

"Okay." Price said.

Everyone came down and (y/n) and Price with the other's head to the car and get in. Once everyone was in (y/n) drove off to the big city where all the malls and shops are at.