7.

(Y/n) was standing there with wide eyes as her ex stood there with wide eyes also, but soon smirked. 'Shit,' she thought to herself as the other worker hand her the clipboard for her to sign and she grab the board and signed it.

"So, just four new beds?" The guy asked as (y/n) nodded.

"Yup." she said as he nodded.

"Well (ex/n) let's get to work," the guy said and started heading to the truck.

Someone came from behind and place a hand on her shoulder and she turns and saw it was Ghost and he was wearing his shirt and pants. She looks ahead and sighs.

"The beds are here." She said with a little irritated voice and Ghost caught on this.

"You sound irritated...someone you don't like?" Ghost asked as she nodded.

"Yeah, my ex, that now knows where I live...again." She said as Ghost nodded then looks over his shoulder than Price and Soap walks over with clothes on.

"Who's at the door?" Soap asked.

"The bed people." She said and walks away to the kitchen.

"What is up with her?" Soap asked while watching her walking to the kitchen.

"Oh, where does she want the beds?" the guy said as he walks with one bed.

"Oh, upstairs, I will show you the rooms." Price said as he the guy nodded and walks in with the bed with her ex as all three of them glare at him but look away.

Price leads them upstairs and shows them the rooms while back downstairs as (Y/n) was drinking some water to ease her mind while looking out the window waiting for the bed movers are done. Keegan and Konig walked in with clothes on and still have their masks on. She sighs as Keegan walks over to her and looks worried.

"Something on your mind?" Keegan asked as she looks over at him.

"Not really, just want the bed movers to leave already, but they only got one bed in so far." (Y/n) said as he nodded.

Just then everyone joins in the kitchen, including Ghost, Soap and Price. They all waited in the kitchen till the bed movers finished moving the beds in. Once they're done both of them walked into the kitchen and her ex look shocked to see all the men there and some of them went protective mode with their arms crossed and looking at Jim. Jim felt a little unease and Phillip looks confused but by some men reactions, he knows something is up with this Jim guy.

"Well, we got the beds in your home, miss. If you have any concerns or questions about the beds, please let us know and we can fix that right up for you." The guy said as (Y/n) smile at him and nodded.

"Thank you, sir," (Y/n) said as the man nodded and left as Jim stood there.

"So this is where you live nice." Jim said as everyone glares at him.

"Yeah and if you ever come back, we will be here, so bug off." Gaz said as everyone agreed and Jim backs off and walks away before giving her a last glance then walks off.

"Thanks guys." She said with a sigh as everyone look at her and smiles.

"Anytime." Everyone said.

"But I don't get it. Who was that?" Phillip asked as she sighs and knows that they need to know about him a bit more.

"Okay, I will tell you. Jim...he was nice at first, but then became a real jerk while being mean and controlling. The last time I was with him was back three years ago, and that's when I finally call it quits. He didn't take it so well so he made a threat to me and my life that if I would not be back with him or else, he will make my life a leaving hell. Which he did. All my friends turn their backs against me, some stayed and some go. He acted like the victim that he was really the villain, then he spread rumors about me I am a sex toy and every man asked me to come over and bang them but I blocked them and all. So that's when I change my phone numbers, emails, my address and my location of my home. Now that he knows where I live, he is going to start all over again." She said with a shaky voice as she was afraid that this will happen again.