32.

Around 4 in the morning, Alex woke up as his arms were around (Y/n) and he look at her as he slowly pulls away not to wake her as he felt hard. Like very hard, he had a dream about (y/n) and he can't help but feel so hard about the thoughts that she was doing to him. He sat on the edge of the bed and ran his hands down his face over his mustache. With a sigh, he doesn't want to leave her, plus it's too early and he looks over at her as she was sleeping. Watching her chest raise up and down as she was breathing and he can't help but trail his eyes down her body till he shook his head and look away.

"Fuck..." Alex whisper and looks down at his pants where his hard cock was at.

He unbuckles his pants and pulls them off and pulls out his long thick cock and starts rubbing his staff slowly. He blushes and rubs his cock faster as he bites his bottom lip as he groans softly. (Y/n) woke up by hearing him groaning, she looks over at him and saw his back that was facing her and his right shoulder was moving with his arm like he was doing something with his arm till it hit her. Alex was masturbation. She slowly sits up in bed and crawl over as Alex has his eyes closed, concentration to get rid of his boner. She snucks off the bed and moved over in between his legs while kneeling to the ground. She watched him rubbing himself as he groans again till she place her hands on his legs and this made him stop and open his eyes to look down at her.

"(Y-y/n)! Did I wake you up?" Alex asked in a worried tone as she shook her head no.

"Not really. I heard you groan and I want to make sure you are okay, but I saw you masturbating. So, um...do you need help?" She asked as Alex sighs and nods.

"Yeah...I can't get this boner to go away." Alex said, as she nodded.

"Okay...let me help you." She said and grab his cock with her soft hands and start rubbing the tip before fully rubbing the full staff.

Alex watched her for a bit with lustful eyes and pleading eyes as she looks up at him before wrapping her lips around his cock and start sucking his cock. Alex's eyes roll back in pleasure as he gasps and moans. Bobbing her head up and down on his cock as she rolls her tongue around the tip. Alex place his hand on the back of her head and pushed her deeper to fill her mouth with his long thick cock as she gags a bit and moans. Alex roll his head back while gripping on her hair and pushed her deeper as she moans and bobs her head faster.

"Fuck...keep going." Alex moaned out while she reach up and rubs his ball sacks as he gasp and moans.

Feeling his cock throb in her mouth as he was getting closer to his climax. He pushed her head down, as she can feel him twitching before coming hard in her mouth. Feeling the hot thick cum in her mouth and she swallow all of his cum. Alex shook a bit while moaning while breathing heavily. (Y/n) pulled away with a wet pop and saw that he was still hard a bit and she knows what to do. She stood up and strip off her clothes as Alex watched her with lustful eyes. Alex pulls down his boxers and took off his shirt as both of them are naked.

"Lay down..." she told him as he lays back on the bed and she crawls on top and grabs his cock and rubs against her wet pussy.

Sliding into her pussy as both of them groan in pleasure, she then rides him as Alex's hands place on her waists and thrust up against her as she moans. Ridding faster and moaning out his face as Alex grip on her waist more than he looks up at her with pleasure look. Pulling her down before rolling over and have her on her back and start thrusting hard and fast as she gasp. Moaning and skin slapping against each other were echoing in the room with his grunts and groans in pleasure.

"Fuck...you feel so good," Alex moaned out as he thrust faster and harder while holding her legs up to her chest.

Leaning down and kiss her on the lips as she kisses back while wrapping her arms around his neck and moans out. Alex went faster than before as he was close to his climax as (Y/n) was close to her climax as well. Alex groans out in pleasure as he thrust a couple of time before coming inside of her as she moans out and shakes while coming with him. He falls down and lays down on her chest while breathing heavily while she is breathing heavily as well. Alex kisses her on the lips in a loving way and she kisses back.

"Thank you." Alex whispers as she smiles up and place a hand on his cheek.

"Your welcome Alex." she said while Alex smiles as he kisses her again.

They make out a bit before Alex pulls away and nuzzles his head in the crook of her neck and sighs. He really falls for her, not because of sex, but her personality. He closes his eyes and slowly falls asleep again as she runs her fingers through his hair and down his neck. (Y/N) smiles and closes her eyes and slowly falls asleep also as they lay there in blessing and hold on to each other arms till the sun comes fully up in the sky.