20.

Keegan and (Y/n) (today she was wearing a sundress) was all ready for their day as everyone knows they are going out for making up for what Keegan called her yesterday and Keegan drove off to their destination and when they get there, she was shocked that they are at the lake beach. They walk around the beach with a basket that Keegan made food in it and have some water with them and have a blanket as they walked around the beach that was not busy for being Monday. They sit up on their small picnic and sit down on the blanket, then look at the calm lake as the sun was shining on the clear water. It shimmers from the light of the sun.

"This is nice." She said as he smiles.

"Behind here with you alone is nice. It's kinda a pain being with the others that knows what you might do." Keegan said while looking down, as he was not wearing a mask.

His short black hair was a little messy and his brown eyes look ahead at the water as she looks at him and smiles. She then looks at the lake and sighs while running her fingers through her hair and Keegan looks at her as he can't help but look at her beauty and blushes. He moves his hand and place it on top of her hand as she looks at him and smiles.

"You are exquisite, ever day you are beautiful..." He said and looks down. "Just yesterday when I saw Gaz going in his room, I know he slept with you and that made me jealous and it was wrong of me cause I know we are all sharing you but I want you to all myself." Keegan said while looking down as she looks at him.

"It's okay...remember I forgive you." She said as Keegan shook his head and holds her hand and looks into her eyes.

"I know but..."

"No buts, let's just enjoy each other today and forget about the past." She said and kiss his cheek as he smiles.

"Okay." Keegan said.

For the rest of the day, they had their food that was sandwiches and their water. They enjoy each other company while talking to each other and laughing at some jokes as it feels like a real date between the two. They walked alongside of the lake and Keegan even throw a rock that skips across the water as she tried, but nothing worked and they laughed. The sun was going down, and they were still the only ones at the lake beach as they lay on the blanket while looking at the changing color sky. Keegan then rolls over and hovers over her as she smiles up at him and he smiles down at her. He did some push up and every time he goes down; he kisses her lips.

"Your beautiful." He said while going up then down and kiss her lips. "Your kind." he keeps doing that while saying nice things to her till he leans down and kisses her lips longer than before. "I love you." He whispers while kisses her lips softly and she kisses back.

"Me too. I love you as well." She said with a smile and Keegan smiles.

Keegan kissed her lips more and moves down to her neck as he got hard by her soft moans as he smirks against her neck. He nibbles her neck and lifted her dress, and rubs her pussy through her panties as she moans softly. He moves her panties to the side and thrust two fingers in as she gasp and moans while thrusting his fingers in and out of her as he moans more. He smirks and kisses her neck while biting her neck hard, leaving a mark.

"Mine." He whispers and pulls his fingers away and unzips his pants and pulls them down with his boxers and with no hesitation he thrust in hard and fast as she whines.

"Oh, fuck!" She cried out as Keegan went fast and hard while reaching down and rubbing her clit as she gasps and arched her back.

"I will make you feel better than the others." Keegan said and rubs faster while thrusting deeply and hard as she gasp and moans out his name.

The rough lovemaking lasted for a while till both of them came together as Keegan breathes heavily and kiss her lips as she kisses back. He pulls away and was still hard a bit but not that bad but (Y/n) saw this and pulls away and gently lay him down on the ground and kiss the tip as he moans and she took him in her mouth and start sucking him off while bobbing her head up and down while moaning. Keegan growled in pleasure and thrust his hips forward and grab her hair and looks down at her with a please look on his face. He felt himself close to orgasm as he grunts and moans loudly as he come inside her mother as she moans and swallow all of his cum that taste salty.

"Good girl." He said while smiling and leans down and kisses her lips as she kisses back. "Do you want to go back, or do you like to rest for a bit?"

"We can rest a bit." She told him as he smiles and nodded then lays besides her and holds her close as she snuggles closer to him.

They lay there for a bit till they got a text from the others asking if everything is okay and they worried that something happened as it was close for supper time.

"Well, we better get going." Keegan said as she smiles and nodded.

They packed up and head off to the car, then drove back home. Once they got back home, everyone was happy that they were okay and they all had supper as everything went back to normal. They talked and both Keegan and (Y/n) changed clothes and head to the living room where the others are at as they have Disney Plus on ready to watch some marvel movies for tonight as they all want to stay up and watch some movies together. Everyone was sitting and watching the TV as the movie was playing. They watched three marvel movies as some of them fall asleep where they were sitting. (Y/n) was the only one that was up and look over at the others as they are asleep and she can't help but smile at them. She gets up and turn off the TV and grabs some blankets and covers them up before sitting in her spot with her own blanket and play on her phone while Konig moves and lays his head on her lap as she smiles and Ghost lays his head on her shoulder as she was sitting in the middle of Konig and Ghost. She put her phone away and slowly let sleep took over.