33.

Everyone was up and things around the house while Alex was in the shower and (Y/n) was down in the gym doing some exercise and work outs. She was doing some weights for a bit as she was alone till Soap and Ghost joined her as everyone was busy with their work today. Like: Price, Graves, Konig, Keegan, Gaz and Alejandro while Price was showing some work sights for Alex when he was done with his shower. Right now (y/n), Soap and Ghost were doing some weight lifting.

"You don't mind if I turn up the music?" Soap asked as both (Y/n) and Ghost shook their heads and Soap turn up the music that was playing on Spotify.

Room is filled with the music and the sound of breathing that was heavy. Soap and Ghost were trying to show off to (y/n) as she was concentrating on her own weightlifting till she glance over at the two men. Their muscles were flexing while doing curls and she now notice that their shirts were off showing their abdomen and their six-pack with their stone chest. She saw the sweat drip down their chests, down to their abdomen as she blush a bit and bites the inside of her cheek as she looks away. Soap and Ghost notice her looking and can't help but feel a bit of pride as they puff out their chest more, still trying to show off. She was done with her set and put the weights down as she sighs while using her back of her hand while wiping her sweat from her forehead. Soap and Ghost put down their weights also while glancing at each other before walking over to her.

"Hey (y/n)?" Soap said as she looks over at him as both Soap and Ghost was next to her. "I was wondering if you need help with anything?"

"Not really, but do you boys need help?" She asked in a flirty tone as she wants to tease them a bit.

"What do you mean by that?" Ghost asked while he have his mask on (he is still working on to show his face to the others.)

She smirks and moves closer to them as she was wearing a black sports bra and tight yoga pants on that show her ass that sticks out a bit and the two men can't help but look at her movement. She places a hand on Ghost's chest and trails her fingertips down his chest to his abdomen. Ghost shivers by her touch as Soap moves behind her while feeling jealous that Ghost was being touched.

"Your friend down there...he is sure getting hard for your pants." She teased with a smirk as Ghost's eyes widen and looks into her eyes with lustful eyes.

"Oh really? And how do you plan to help my 'Friend'?" Ghost asked as (y/n) eyes slowly travel down to his crotch where his cock can be seen by the outline of his shorts.

"Maybe this?" She whispers and place her palm on his crotch and gently rubs the outline of his cock.

"Fuck..." Ghost groans as Soap moves closer and place his hands on her hips.

"You are sure of a bit of trouble maker love." Soap whispers as his hands travel down her hips to between her thighs, to her covered pussy.

(Y/N) moans softly and spread her legs a bit as she slowly pulls Ghost shorts down with his boxers as his long thick cock sprung out standing tall and proud. Ghost watched with lustful eyes as she kneeled on the ground as a doggy style as she grabs Ghost's cock and start rubbing his shaft at a slow pace. Ghost groans in pleasure, feeling her hands wrap around his cock and stroking him slowly. Soap growls as Ghost was getting pleasure and he was not, so he grabs her yoga pants and pulls them down with her panties and sees her pussy slowly getting wet.

"Fuck, you're getting wet, love." Soap said as he pulls down his shorts and boxers as his hard member was standing tall and proud like Ghost's as he rubs his tip against her wet folds.

She moans more and starts licking the tip of Ghost's cock before engulfing his cock in her mouth as Ghost groans in pleasure while tilting his head back. Ghost thrusts his hips while his cock goes deeper in her mouth as she moans and sucks his cock, while rolling her tongue around the tip when he back his hips. Soap kept rubbing his cock tip against her wet folds coated with her wetness before sliding in her pussy core hole as she gasp and moans. Soap groans as his cock was being engulfed with her wet core as he thrust his hips while watching his cock going in and out of her wet pussy.