II. Chapter 4

"We need to talk," the long robes dramatically gliding around Aki when he swept in.

"Ah..yes? Take a seat?"

...

"I just had a lovely trip outside with my darling husband," Aki said, putting a leg over the other.

His elbows rested on the hand rests and the fingers laced together infront of him.

"Ah, did you now?" Aki was observing the minute changes on Zeke's face.

He only seemed confused and mildly annoyed, probably since of the interruption with seemingly important documents laid infront that he kept shooting glances at.

"And he did something very...bizarre.. "

"What, did he kiss you or something?" Zeke asked, nonchalant, moving to stack the papers together.

Aki prevented speaking, letting the silence stew. Zeke glanced up and saw a single eyebrow rise, slowly.

"OH my gods! He did, didn't he?" Zeke's eyes widened, documents completely forgotten.

"I'm going to kill him!" He cursed under his breath.

Aki raised his chin, expressionlessly staring.

"He he he" Zeke gave an awkward laugh.

'Please don't kill me?'

"I got my answer, thank you for your time," Aki rose to his feet.

He whirled around without another word, leaving behind a dumbfounded general.

"OH, I almost forgot," he said, looking over his shoulder,

"You might want to check on your...whatever he is, I'm afraid our joyous morning might have, escalated a bit."

The doors banged shut and Zeke sat there, frozen.

Was it just him? Or did the room suddenly got cold?

"Shit!" He cursed, jumping to his feet.

"Please don't be dead Yeran," he muttered under his breath, racing out.

...

"Zeke!" Yeran waved from where he was seated on an infirmary bed.

The room was empty, physicians probably chased away by Yeran.

He sounded w...ay too joyous for someone who looked almost as pale as a ghost.

"OH good, you are still alive," Zeke sighed.

"He held my hand Zeke,"

"Your wrist, is broken," Zeke corrected, checking him over. 

"Small details," Yeran shooed him off.

"And he pinned me down and straddled me, our faces were this close,"

He raised his hands as if to demonstrate, only to let it fall with a pained gasp.

"Ow!"

"He pinned you down alright, with a...what I'm assuming is a dagger!"  Zeke added, staring at the shirt drenched in blood.

'What is this idiot doing, he's going to literally turn into a ghost at the rate he's losing blood.'

"Details, details," Yeran grinned. Too fucking pleased for someone in clothes soaked with blood.

"Where are the physicians you psycho?"

"Zeke, I think I'm in love," The lovesick smile Yeran gave was creeping him out.