III. Chapter 6

"It's you again, why is it you? Does your brother has an aversion to us?" Yeran asked, looking Ruth up and down.

After their first couple or few meetings, Yeran had not had the pleasure of meeting Prince Aki of Delhevia. Yes, he himself had not been present in all the convenes personally, but from Zeke and his elites he knew that Aki never showed up.

"I doubt you are unaware of the falling out we had?"

"OH I am aware of that, and how staged it was,"

"Then you should also know he is watched, and not as easy to slip by," Ruth pointed out with the voice of explaining something to a three year old.

Yeran huffed. Amused. The two brothers never failing to surprise him.

"Ah, Ruth, Ruth, Ruth, we both know if he wants, he will be here,"

"He's...occupied," Ruth relented, probably with the intention of cutting the meeting short. He too, was watched, and his absence will not be gone unnoticed for much long.

"Yes, well, tell him I miss him," Yeran said with a wink.

"Get to the point, Prince Yeran, what was it that you wanted to tell us?" Ruth's voice was as flat as a board.

"I want the two of you to completely cease contact," Yeran replied as casually as if he was referring the weather.

"What?!" He watched Ruth's hand tightening into a fist and knew that it was a harder request than any other. The twins depend on each other.

"I know that you have been planning this for a long time, for the reason of getting at least one of you off the sight of Yor, I'm telling you that you might not be succeeding as much as you think."

Ruth narrowed his eyes.

"Explain," he ordered.

Yeran raised a brow of his own, they both were of same ranking, technically Yeran being higher as a crown prince, but he let it slide for the moment. He was responsible for the emotional outburst.

"My people caught two spies that sniffed at your small conversations Prince Ruth. Two! And we cannot afford to make such mistakes. Those spies will be dealt with nary an idea to Yor that they disappeared, but it cannot happen again." He accentuated.

"We were careful," Ruth muttered, seeming mostly to himself, though Yeran heard.

"Not enough, it seems,"

"Very well, we will do as you asked. We do have methods to communicate without meeting."

Yeran nodded, he did not doubt that.

"Good, you do that, and that army of yours, as you said, they were separated into groups and is held in different positions?"

"Yes?"

"Tell them to be on the move, change locations every few weeks, and be descreet about it, a moving army is much harder to conceal, but easier to not be discovered,"

Ruth nodded.

"Is that all, you came personally today?" He asked, a hint of suspicion in his voice.

"I also wanted to offer my sincere condolences," Yeran bowed his head, lightly, unable to even begin to imagine how hard it was to be orphaned. To lose a parent.

Ruth blinked rapidly, suppressing whatever he was feeling before Yeran could get a read on him.

"Thank you," he offered, voice flat and emotionless.