Chapter 4

Due to Bai Yue having classes in the afternoon, he left early, agreeing to meet again after school. As soon as he returned to the classroom, Li Ren rushed towards him with tears and snot, exclaiming, "You're back!" Under his friend's tearful recount, he unraveled the whole story.

Shortly after being taken away by that group of people, Li Ren immediately sprinted back to school, intending to report to the teacher. However, he bumped into Shang Yu Fei. Uncertain why Shang Yu Fei was there, he disregarded it and sought help, feeling like he found a lifesaver. Aware that he couldn't be of much help and might only cause trouble, he stayed at school anxiously awaiting news.

Though not worried that Shang Yu Fei would be at a disadvantage, he feared he might have notified too late, and Bai Yue had already suffered. Now seeing his friend return unharmed, a heavy burden lifted from Li Ren's heart.

"Thank goodness you're okay," Li Ren, still trembling, patted his chest and nervously asked, "But why isn't your boyfriend with you? What if that person comes back for trouble?" Bai Yue shook his head, saying, "No need to worry. Those people should be in the hospital now." Li Ren puzzledly asked, "???"

The hospital's medical examination process was intricate. Until the last class ended, some students hadn't returned. Consequently, absentees like Fang Zhen Ren and An Yu didn't draw much attention from other subject teachers who turned a blind eye to the empty seats, being aware of today's health check. Other students, however, shifted their focus to another matter—Shang Yu Fei had returned. This news spread throughout Luo Hua College in just one afternoon, even reaching freshmen who might not have seen Shang Yu Fei in person but were familiar with his name.

During his time at school, Shang Yu Fei was considered the troublemaker by teachers—poor grades, forming alliances, and causing trouble everywhere. Despite the teachers' disapproval, he had quite a few supporters within the college. They weren't as concerned about the teachers' evaluations, simply seeing him as a handsome guy with a fierce fighting style. Moreover, he only bothered troublemaking students, exuding a particularly domineering aura.

Shang Yu Fei's fame at Luo Hua College stemmed from his A-level genetic rank. Despite his poor academic performance, he was admitted to Emperor One University, leaving all teachers astonished. Even Shang Yu Fei's class teacher, who initially lamented having such a troublesome student, later proudly claimed credit for his success.

In the Empire, military academies were highly competitive compared to general comprehensive institutions. With numerous colleges in the city, only Luo Hua College extended an invitation to Shang Yu Fei, causing both teachers and students to straighten their backs.

As the school day neared its end, the internal college forum was in uproar. A post titled "Shang Yu Fei is back!?!?" had garnered thousands of replies.

【#1231: Oh heavens, am I seeing things right now? Is Shang Yu Fei really standing at the school gate?】
【#1232: !!!】
【#1250: Ls' sisters, you're not mistaken; it's indeed Shang Yu Fei!】

【#1251: Who are they waiting for at the school gate?】
【#1252: Who else could it be? Of course, it's the school beauty, Bai Yue. They're dating.】
【#1253: Wait, they're dating? Explain this to me! Am I getting heartbroken before even falling in love? Qaq】
No one knew if this person's "heartbreak" was directed at Bai Yue or Shang Yu Fei, and no one cared; the discussion continued.

【#1256: Heard they dated for a while, but didn't they break up later? I'm in the same class as Bai Yue and never heard him talk about Shang Yu Fei.】
【#1257: Ls+1, I also heard they broke up a long time ago.】
Followed by a series of +1s and +2s.

Bai Yue focused on class, unaware of the tumultuous discussion on the college forum. His desk-mate, Li Ren, had his head hidden behind raised textbooks, seemingly asleep.