Chapter 39

Bai Yu wasn't too familiar with the situation at Emperor One Comprehensive Military Academy. So, as long as Shang Yufei didn't reach out proactively, he couldn't find anyone through other means.

For now, he could only wait for the school to start and then go directly to the other's class.

The next morning, Bai Yu was awakened by his phone ringing. He subconsciously thought it was a reply from Shang Yufei and abruptly opened his eyes. But when he picked up his phone, he realized it was an email from the military academy.

"Dear Bai Yu, congratulations on passing our school's assessment and officially becoming a member of Emperor One Comprehensive Military Academy. Please see the attached document for your specific scores and ranking."

Seeing this email, Bai Yu couldn't quite tell if he was happy or disappointed. He turned off his phone and sat up in bed.

At the same time, the phones of his roommates kept ringing one after another.

"Fuck! I passed!"

Everyone, who was still groggy, immediately lost their sleepiness upon receiving the text announcing the results. They jumped out of bed in just their underwear, waving their arms, shouting, and laughing recklessly.

But when they saw Bai Yu sitting on the bed, looking calm and composed, they suddenly felt embarrassed, as if caught in the act. They awkwardly crossed their arms over their chests and said, "G-good morning."

Bai Yu: "Good morning."

After getting dressed, since Bai Yu didn't seem as excited, the three roommates couldn't help but exchange glances and silently communicate with their eyes.

This guy, who looks like an omega, didn't pass, did he?

Well, considering his gentle appearance, his genetic level is probably not high. It's already impressive that he could make it through these two tests, which were so demanding.

Taking into account his possible sadness, the three temporarily suppressed their inner excitement.

Roommate A: "It's okay, just consider it as gaining experience."

Roommate B nodded: "Actually, we barely made it through as well."

Roommate C wanted to pat Bai Yu on the shoulder to comfort him, but when he saw Bai Yu's face, he shyly withdrew his hand: "There's still the college entrance exam. You're welcome to apply for Emperor One again."

Bai Yu: "?"

What are these three talking about?

Just then, there was a sudden knocking on the door from outside. "Bang bang bang," repeated several times, sounding very urgent.

Bai Yu went to open the door. As soon as he opened it, he saw Lu Ke clutching his phone, his face flushed with excitement.

"Bai Yu, you were right! I passed!"

When he first saw his own score, he was still somewhat incredulous. After confirming it several times, he finally accepted this pleasantly surprising fact. So he rushed over immediately to share this good news with his friend.

Bai Yu smiled: "Congratulations."

From the beginning, he felt that Lu Ke wouldn't have too much trouble.

Lu Ke scratched the back of his head awkwardly: "Although my ranking is very low. But I'll work hard to study at the South China Sea Naval Academy!"

"Oh, how about you?" Lu Ke didn't think Bai Yu would have any problems, he just cared about the other's ranking.