Chapter 63

As they reached the final stretch, Emperor One's starting position had jumped back to eighth place. Even compared to the second-place finisher with the shortest time, he had opened up a considerable gap.

Now, Emperor One's first place in the preliminary qualifiers was basically secure. The attention of the crowd was no longer on the battle for first and second place, but rather on anticipating Emperor One's leapfrog over the eight contestants ahead of him, running to first place.

This also meant that there was a 38-minute gap between just the first and second places. If he could achieve this, it would be the highlight of this preliminary qualifier.

At this moment, the large screen projected the scene inside Training Ground Six. Continuing the style of the previous stretch, there was still a sky full of sand and a sky so murky that the sun couldn't be seen clearly.

The track for this stretch was even more unclear, coupled with extremely low visibility. If you didn't get close, it was hard to see where the edge of the track was.

This time, it even affected the spectators outside the field.

"I can't see clearly. How can they run in this weather?"

"Speaking of which, where is Emperor One?"

As if hearing the audience's calls, the camera deliberately lingered on Bai Yue for several seconds.

Sensing the filming, Bai Yue raised his head and smiled at the camera.

The whole audience was silent for half a second, then erupted.

"Wait, this is an Alpha, right? It's Alpha, right?"

"I never thought that one day, I could shout loudly for the same sex—I can!"

The members of the support team were even more excited: "Ah, Bai Yue!"

"Bai Yue's husband smiled at me, ahhhhh."

Due to the outstanding performances of the previous few contestants, coupled with the fact that the first contestant of Emperor One is also a student who looks like omega,

After seeing Bai Yue's appearance, no one raised any further questions. Instead, they were looking forward to him bringing even greater surprises.

At the same time, in the Dark Flag rest area.

As the qualifiers reached their final stages, all attention was stolen by Emperor One. Although they felt disgruntled, they had to admit that those contestants' performances were truly outstanding.

However, patience was only temporary. Once their coach sent out their ace, everyone's attention would naturally shift to Dark Flag.

It's just that ace...

Everyone turned their heads, their gazes converging on him.

He had been sleeping since the start of the match, and no matter how excited they were, they couldn't wake him up.

It wasn't until the final stretch began that the ace turned over, sitting up. The coat covering his face fell off.

His youthful, flaxen hair was messy, and his eyes fell on the electronic screen, coincidentally seeing Bai Yue smiling at the camera.

He seemed to finally take some interest, crossing his arms and watching the screen.

The coach was somewhat helpless. "You, you can't take your eyes off a good-looking omega, can you?"

"Omega?" Sisk Xing lazily glanced at the coach.

"Open your eyes wide and take a good look. This is that S+ level alpha."