Chapter 21

Upon hearing this, Li Ren became even more nervous than Bai Yue. Could it be about what happened with Fang Zhenren that day? Have Fang Zhenren's parents discovered the culprit and come to settle the score now?

Although Li Ren hadn't witnessed firsthand what happened that day, he knew it must have been Shang Yufei who taught them a lesson. Now that the school couldn't find Shang Yufei, were they planning to drag Bai Yue over to take the blame?

This couldn't be allowed! It was clearly all Fang Zhenren's fault. If that guy hadn't intentionally caused trouble, he wouldn't have ended up in the hospital; it was entirely self-inflicted.

With this in mind, Li Ren couldn't stand still. He believed that as one of the parties involved, it was necessary to help clarify the situation.

He raised his hand, "Teacher, I'll go too!"

"What are you going to do?" the homeroom teacher snapped, "Mind your own business."

Li Ren reluctantly lowered his hand.

Bai Yue patted his friend's back, "It's okay, I'll be back soon."

Although he wasn't clear about the specifics, judging by the homeroom teacher's expression, he knew it definitely wasn't good news. If it had escalated to the principal's office, after careful consideration, perhaps only Fang Zhenren's parents could pull it off.

Fang Zhenren's father was a captain.

He followed behind the homeroom teacher. During the journey, the teacher kept consoling him, urging him to confess and everyone would understand. This, even more, convinced Bai Yue of his suspicions.

Entering the principal's office, sure enough, he saw a pair of unfamiliar men and women sitting on the sofa. The principal was seated opposite them, speaking kindly.

But strangely, besides these three, the class monitor, Du Qin, was also present. When he entered, Du Qin even politely nodded his head.

Hearing the door open, the three on the sofa all turned their heads simultaneously. Fang's mother raised her chin and scrutinized Bai Yue up and down, "It's you? That Omega?"

The principal wiped the sweat off his face, trying to appease them with a smile, "Anyway, let's hear what the students have to say first. Please don't worry, Luohua Academy will definitely give you a satisfactory response."

The woman's words were sharp, "What satisfactory response? My precious son has been to the hospital twice in a row. The last time was physical injury, and this time it's psychological trauma. Look at how terrified he is now. If the culprit isn't caught, I won't just sit idly by!"

"Don't worry, don't worry, that's why we're here to solve the problem, right?" the principal continued to wipe his sweat.

Du Qin turned to the homeroom teacher, "Teacher, can I leave now?"

The homeroom teacher thought this matter had little to do with the class monitor, just about to agree, but then heard Fang's mother say, "No, this child cannot leave! You teachers from Class 3 really don't understand the conflicts between students. If it weren't for this child, we wouldn't know who to reason with!"

Hearing this, Bai Yue glanced at the class monitor.

So... did the class monitor tell these two the truth? But, they weren't present at the time, so how could they know?

Du Qin noticed Bai Yue's gaze and explained, "I just told them the truth, that Fang Zhenren likes to pick on you."

"This student, please mind your wording," Fang's mother frowned, "What kind of picking on is this? Just some minor squabbles between classmates. To send someone to the hospital repeatedly over such matters is going too far."