Chapter 11

Having reported to the police, Bai Yue left the hotel, leaving his phone, which served as evidence, at the scene. It was getting late, and the place was remote with no streetlights. After wandering in circles, he couldn't find his way out of this maze-like area.

Thinking of returning to the hotel to ask for directions, it seemed like going back was no longer an option. Just as Bai Yue was about to take out his phone to check the map, a loud, crisp sound pierced the night sky, unmistakably echoing in the chilly silence.

"Don't touch me!"

The voice sounded somewhat familiar. Bai Yue put down his phone and turned towards the source.

There was no one nearby; the voice seemed to come from beyond the wall. Following the slap sound, chaotic footsteps and the collision of bodies echoed.

"Toasting but not eating the penalty. After drinking my wine, you belong to me. Dare to slap me, just because you look a bit pretty, don't think I won't touch you!"

Bai Yue walked along the wall towards the outside, reaching the corner. With his back against the wall, he turned to look inside.

This seemed to be the back door of a small bar, with a few empty liquor boxes stacked beside it. Several men, reeking of alcohol, stood there, aggressively confronting an Omega.

The Omega appeared visibly frightened but refused to show weakness, staring back at them. Bai Yue diverted his gaze, looking up at the sky.

An Yu? How did he end up here?

After finishing his shift, An Yu skipped classes and, without even contacting his friends, went to the bar alone. In a bad mood, he didn't want to interact with anyone, just wanting to be alone and drink.

He stumbled upon this alley by chance. Many partygoers frequented this area, with its intricate network of alleys hiding numerous cheap bars, nightclubs, and hotels.

He found the place dirty and had only been here once before. However, the affordable prices now seemed appealing, especially considering that some bars offered discounts for Omegas.

Sitting at the bar, An Yu hadn't taken many sips when several Alpha or Beta individuals approached, attempting to strike up conversations. An Yu, finding them intrusive, unceremoniously chased them away.

Except for one burly Alpha, insistent on getting him to drink, claiming that refusing would be a loss of face. An Yu, annoyed later on, reluctantly agreed, hoping the person would leave him alone. However, this individual persisted, insisting that having a drink meant agreeing to something more intimate.

Encountering such shameless behavior thoroughly ruined An Yu's mood. Drinking to forget troubles ended up attracting someone with psychological issues. Wanting to leave, he was immediately ambushed by several equally robust men as soon as he stepped outside.

The leader was the Alpha who had forced him to drink earlier. Seeing the man's face, An Yu finally realized he had been played. When these men started to get physical with him, without hesitation, he delivered a resounding slap.

The muscle-bound leader, taken aback by the resistance from this seemingly fragile Omega, couldn't dodge the blow. Infuriated, he smirked, grabbing An Yu's arm and reaching for the back of his neck, ruthlessly squeezing despite An Yu's struggles.

"Daring to treat your grandpa like this, be careful, I'll mark you right here!"

An Yu, always treated like a "princess" by those around him, could make others happy with a small smile or terrify them with a frown, prompting frantic apologies. However, today was nothing like his usual experiences; he found himself surrounded by these uncouth individuals.