Chapter 46

The white characters floating above the crystal shifted.

【Protect our crystal, break the enemy's crystal (1/3)】

The number behind the text indeed represented the number of matches. Now, they had won one round.

Bai Yue stood in front of the crystal, watching Mu Sihan leave.

Although they had made some guesses just now, due to the limited time, they hadn't had the chance to discuss a specific plan.

But Mu Sihan's actions were indeed very clear.

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. The top lane and bottom lane take the longest time, so he would definitely strike directly through the middle lane towards the dragon's lair.

Accordingly, the surveillance team monitoring them would likely adopt one of two possible tactics.

Assuming "Mu Sihan would disobey orders and go to the enemy camp alone," to quickly deal with him, the enemy might block the middle route with most of their people.

But this could leave their crystal vulnerable to being overtaken, which seemed unlikely.

Another possibility was to keep most of their people at the base.

Because theoretically, Mu Sihan would definitely be the first to reach the enemy base. By using this slight time difference and overpowering them with numbers to eliminate one person before the others arrived.

Then, dealing with the remaining four would be much simpler.

Therefore, they must hurry to the enemy base. Take advantage of the moment Mu Sihan draws attention, and strike them unexpectedly.

Stepping on the earth, my footprints had not yet imprinted before I whisked by like the wind.

Just moments ago, I encountered two enemies blocking the path, but this time it was clear sailing.

Mu Sihan's brows furrowed imperceptibly as he didn't stop moving. Soon, he arrived at the enemy camp.

Not far ahead, standing before a red crystal was a lone enemy.

Mu Sihan paused in his steps.

According to Bai Yue's speculation, most of the enemies should have remained in the camp. Yet, he hadn't run into anyone else on his way here. Had they taken a different route, or was it a trap?

In the last fight, aiming for a quick battle, he completely ignored the enemies that rushed at him and headed straight for the enemy camp. At that time, not a soul was left to guard it, allowing him to easily knock down the crystal.

Therefore, the true level of the enemy remained unknown.

But whether it was a trap or for some other reason, he had no plans to change his course of action.

Mu SiHan's movements became even quicker.

The enemy guarding the crystal finally noticed the commotion and turned to look over.

Beyond that, there was no other movement.

No reaction? Mu SiHan frowned.

Just then, rustling sounds came from the bushes on both sides. Simultaneously, two dark figures sprang out, lunging straight for the center!

Being in the blind spot of his vision, Mu Sihan hadn't noticed them.

However, having seen only one person in front of the crystal, he had already mentally prepared himself.