Chapter 41

Test your skills.

This was Bai Yu's first fight since birth.

Although his physique had greatly improved after the second differentiation, he still had no resistance against his teacher.

Easily overwhelmed to the ground.

Fang Xing only made a few moves before stopping. However, compared to Bai Yu's terrifying pheromones, his skills were indeed pathetic.

He stopped his actions.

"Alright, I understand," Bai Yu stood up, a somewhat helpless smile on his face. "Sorry, I really have no clue."

Fang Xing glanced at him. "No."

Whether intentional or not, the other's learning ability was truly surprising.

To test his true level, Fang Xing only used the most basic moves. Bai Yu obviously lacked combat experience, but as long as he endured a blow, he seemed to instinctively understand defense and evasion, minimizing harm.

However, he seemed to have a fear of throwing punches, never attempting to attack throughout.

"Fear combat, Bai Yu?" Fang Xing questioned.

Bai Yu was startled.

"Since you've chosen our academy, it proves you don't want to stay the same. There will be times in the future when you'll need to fight up close if you join the military. Being afraid to fight won't do."

Bai Yu hesitated.

Rather than fear, it was more like a lack of awareness.

In his memory, the most violent act was probably when he was young, and his brother misbehaved, he'd pick him up and spank him.

But...

He looked down at his hands.

What would it feel like when a fist hits the face, bones shatter, teeth fall out, and the face distorts? It probably wouldn't be pleasant.

After a class ended, Fang Xing provided training guidelines and suggestions after observing each student's situation.

For Bai Yu, aside from basic physical training, the most important thing was—real combat.

Students of the Emperor's Military Academy had three ways to privately practice combat:

1. Apply for practice matches with teammates under supervision.
2. Go to the virtual training ground and practice with virtual characters.
3. Receive military tasks and gradually integrate combat experience into missions.

The latter two options were not feasible for Bai Yu at the moment.

Entering the virtual training ground required permissions, which were obtained through military achievements. Bai Yu only had 5 military points, which were the extra rewards for being the top scorer in the entrance exam, not nearly enough.

As for military tasks, the tasks available for first-year freshmen were limited.

And they were mostly about finding items or helping with trivial matters, low risk, and low reward. In terms of improving combat abilities, they weren't very useful.

So now, the only method that can be immediately implemented is the first one.

Returning to the dormitory at night, Bai Yu stared at the open notebook in front of him, lost in thought. After that, he went to invite Qin Fei, only to be decisively rejected, saying he saw some psychological shadows in him. ... In short, it wouldn't work with classmates. And he couldn't go to the teacher every time. How to solve this?