Chapter 31

"Hello?" Lu Ke cautiously spoke, even though the person in front of him was good-looking, he didn't seem as approachable as Bai Yu. "Are you a senior student at the military academy? That was quite impressive earlier."

The young man raised his eyelids slightly, then lowered them again, seemingly uninterested in speaking to anyone.

Lu Ke wasn't one to easily give up, so he continued, "Even though I'm an omega, I want to be as skilled as you. Are you a student of 'Luhoa'? Can I come find you after school starts?"

Upon hearing a certain word, the young man finally reacted. He took off his earphones and looked at Lu Ke. "Luhoa?"

"Yes," Lu Ke hurriedly introduced himself, "I'm from the South Sea Military Academy, quite close to Luhoa. And this person next to you is my friend; he's also from Luhoa!"

Although Bai Yu had his eyes closed, he was pretending to sleep. When he heard Lu Ke mention him, he opened his eyes and glanced over. Their gazes happened to meet.

The other person was also looking at him.

The young man remained expressionless, then turned his head back and put his earphones back in. He casually uttered two words, "Ridiculous."

Lu Ke was puzzled, "Huh? What's so funny?"

"I think he means the identity of being a 'Luhoa student'," the friend interpreted.

At this moment, a voice came from the back row.

Li Canxing, who had been wearing an eye mask pretending to sleep, suddenly took it off. He straightened up slightly and looked at the three omegas in the front row. "Entering the Luhoa Military Academy is not easy, especially for omegas."

After all, omegas were almost like fragile vases. They were delicate and prone to all sorts of troubles. They might be suitable as trophies, but not quite qualified as soldiers.

So, for this blond omega to single-handedly take on five alphas, it could only be considered as divine intervention.

It was understandable for someone like him to enter the "Luhoa Comprehensive Military Academy"; however, the person next to him, although good-looking, didn't seem to exhibit any exceptional qualities.

Unless the other party's level is the same as his own, with a full A-grade.

But how could that be?

However, Li Canxing only said these words just to strike up a conversation.

Experience has shown that when alphas express their positive thoughts towards omegas, it will be easier to make the other party develop a good impression of oneself.

He looked at the blond omega, showing his signature smile, "Hello, I'm Li Canxing."

"As a sponsored student of 'Luhoa'. It seems that we will be classmates in the future."

"...”

The staff pushing the snack cart passed by, the wheels rubbing against the floor, creating a sound. Other than that, there was silence.

The smile on Li Canxing's face was about to fade away.

Because he had just lost face in that incident, he had intended to take this opportunity to redeem himself. But these omegas, one by one, completely disregarded him.

He somewhat missed his fans.

Just as he was about to give up and return to his seat, he suddenly felt a hot gaze staring at his cheek. Li Canxing looked over and happened to meet the gaze of the gray-haired youth.