Chapter 50

"What, lead the way to where?"

The bald man, still not giving up, said, "I don't know what you're talking about. Do I know you?"

Hearing this, Musi Han stepped forward, crouching in front of the man: "You should remember my face from last night."

The bald man looked around nervously: "I, I don't remember. I see so many people every day, I can't remember them all."

Musi Han silently stared at the man, then suddenly stood up, grabbing the bald man's collar in one swift motion.

Before the bald man could react, he felt a great force at his neck, his body suddenly lifted off the ground—flipping 360 degrees in the air before crashing down hard!

"Ouch!"

A heart-wrenching scream came from the bald man.

Unfortunately, he was not good at fighting and also a beta, completely powerless against the two imposing figures.

Musi Han picked up the bald man, slamming him against the wall: "Remember now?"

The bald man felt as if his tailbone was about to break, fearing another blow, he hurriedly said: "I remember, I remember!"

Only then did Musi Han let go.

The bald man completely gave up.

"Even if I take you there, with your unfamiliar faces, they will definitely be suspicious."

"You don't need to worry about that," Bai Yue said with a smile. "By the way, tell us what you know about the source crystals."

The bald man was unaware of the exact location of the source crystals. His role was merely that of an intermediary, bridging the gap between buyers and sellers.

Seeing people in military academy uniforms asking questions last night immediately set him on edge, wanting to nip the problem in the bud. However, to his dismay, when he went to take action early this morning, he found that it was his own people who had been taken down.

He didn't dare report this incident, hoping to resolve it himself. Anticipating that the military academy students would come looking for him again, he proactively set himself up as bait and enlisted more people as his bodyguards, preparing for a situation where the mantis stalks the cicada, unaware of the oriole behind.

Yet, under the overwhelming disparity of absolute power, all schemes and stratagems proved to be paper tigers. The bodyguards couldn't even muster their pheromones before they were defeated.

As the bald man explained, he couldn't help but lament internally. If his people had released their pheromones right from the start, they could have definitely overwhelmed these two youngsters!

Despite his repeated warnings, his men didn't listen. Seeing that they were being followed by a short-statured omega, they immediately lowered their guard.

However, these thoughts remained unspoken, only sighed over in his heart.

An hour later.

Following the informant, Bai Yue and his companion arrived at their destination.

This place was even more secluded than the long alley they had come from; without someone leading the way, one would never imagine people could be here.

The buildings around were tightly shut, seemingly abandoned for a long time. A gust of wind swept through, carrying away the flyers stuck to the walls.

"Right, right here," the bald man pointed toward a small door not far away.