Chapter 8

The homeroom teacher picked up the first file folder, reading out the name written on it: "An Yu."

An Yu stood up, under the watchful eyes of several Omega sisters, and walked confidently to the platform.

"Thank you, teacher," he said, taking the file folder.

While society may not pay as much attention to Omega genetic levels compared to Alphas, the higher the genetic level, the more leverage one would have in the future.

For these Omega sisters, the chips they wanted to exchange were in the form of marriage.

An Yu returned to his seat and opened the file folder.

The curly-haired guy next to him, his desk partner, immediately leaned in, complimenting, "I have a feeling your genetic level is at least B-grade."

Although it was a baseless guess, there was a common belief among most Omegas that genetic levels influenced appearance – the better-looking, the higher the genetic level.

An Yu had heard enough flattery and remained unfazed by these words. He opened the file folder, taking out the rigid papers inside.

At the top was his name, followed by his gender: Omega.

Below that was the indication of his genetic level – B-grade.

"Hmm," An Yu said with aristocratic coolness, "not bad."

Having said that, he pushed the paper back in.

The curly-haired guy seemed even more excited than him, exclaiming, "B-grade! This is B-grade!"

Despite the earlier flattery, he was prepared to offer comfort if An Yu's level turned out to be an ordinary C-grade.

The current result was both expected and unexpected.

You see, in the third grade of Luo Hua Academy, there were over ten classes. The better ones could produce three or four B-grades, while the less fortunate might not have a single B-grade, consisting entirely of ordinary C or even D-grades.

With An Yu being a B-grade, as his close friend, she now had the capital to show off. Perhaps, leveraging An Yu's influence, she could find better Alpha resources.

The curly-haired guy's volume showed no restraint, making the whole class hear it loud and clear.

Everyone turned their gaze, filled with envy.

The first person being a B-grade undoubtedly set a good precedent. The class atmosphere became more restless. Everyone craned their necks, eager to see their own results.

"That person is actually a B-grade."

Li Ren muttered quietly. He disliked An Yu because the guy always caused trouble. Hearing this grade, he felt more disdain than envy.

Although he didn't think he could surpass An Yu, there was still Bai Yue, his desk partner.

He looked at Bai Yue, "Your grade must be higher than An Yu's. You'll overshadow that group of people soon!"

Bai Yue: "..."

Li Ren didn't hear a response and found it strange. He waved his hand in front of his desk partner's face, but the latter didn't even blink.

Was he sleeping with his eyes open?

Li Ren was shocked. This was simply too unusual. Setting aside the fact that Bai Yue was a good student who never slept in class, there wasn't even a lecture now. Wasn't he curious about his own genetic level?

He nudged Bai Yue's elbow, "Wake up, what's wrong with you?"

Bai Yue snapped out of it, looked at his friend, and shook his head, "Nothing, just didn't sleep well last night."