Lose Somebody

A year had passed, and Draco was lounging in bed in their shared bungalow as Harry walked in, fresh from work. "Hey, beautiful," Harry greeted, shedding his jacket and leaning in for a tender kiss. Draco returned the smile, pulling back slightly. "Hey," he replied, "How was work?" Harry settled in beside him, loosening his work belt. "It was a good day," he answered, lifting Draco onto his lap.

Draco wrapped his legs around Harry's waist, their eyes locking. Harry's hands found Draco's thighs, concern dripping in his voice. "Have you eaten and taken your pills today?" Draco nodded, listing his meals. "That's great, love," Harry praised, as Draco settled back. "I've been playing The Sims 4 all day, so my fingers are sore," he admitted. Harry rubbed his back gently under his hoodie, a look of affection in his eyes.

Draco's eyes filled with gratitude as he snuggled into Harry's arms. "Harry, can I ask you something?" Draco's voice trembled slightly. "Of course, love," Harry replied, his eyes filled with concern. "Do you truly want to marry me? A man with Bipolar, who struggles to keep his thoughts in order," Draco questioned, searching Harry's face.

Harry's expression softened as he cupped Draco's face, "Honey, I want nothing more than to marry you. Your Bipolar disorder doesn't change a thing for me." Draco's eyes welled up with tears as Harry lifted him up, holding him close. "Really?" Draco's voice quivered with emotion. "Absolutely, my darling. I love you, and I don't care about anything else. If you're scared, we don't have to rush into anything," Harry reassured him. "I do want to marry you, I'm just afraid," Draco admitted, his voice breaking.

Harry smiled tenderly, drawing closer to Draco. He gently placed a hand on Draco's jaw, closing the gap between their lips in a soft, comforting kiss. This kiss was followed by several more, each one filled with love and reassurance. Harry peppered Draco's nose with a gentle kiss before pulling him close, offering him solace in his embrace.

Draco gazed up at Harry, feeling a sense of security in his arms. "Let me fetch my phone from my coat, love. You can choose what we order for dinner since you're tired," Harry suggested, eliciting a nod of agreement from Draco.

Harry stretched out on the bed, watching as Draco ordered their food. "Just don't go anywhere else on my phone, okay? Only food apps," Harry cautioned, his tone firm but playful. Draco nodded in agreement, taking Harry's phone and scrolling through the delivery app.

He quickly selected their favourite Greek restaurant, Seriously Greek, and ordered the Chicken Gyros Box they both loved. Harry grinned as he took back his phone, pressing a few buttons to order the same meal.

He set his phone aside and looked down at Draco, who had settled his head in Harry's lap. "What's so funny?" Harry asked, looking down at Draco with a smile. "You've got 'The Sims' game on your phone," Draco laughed, poking at Harry's phone. Harry chuckled, tousling Draco's hair affectionately. "What can I say? I'm addicted," he shrugged, content to bask in the peaceful moment with Draco by his side.

Soon enough, there was a knock at their front door, signalling their food had arrived. Harry got off the bed, grabbing his wallet and heading for the door. Draco stayed behind, snuggling under the covers and enjoying the warmth of their cosy bungalow.

Harry placed the bag of food on the table, opening it up to reveal their Chicken Gyros Boxes. "Want to come get yours from the kitchen?" he asked Draco, who nodded eagerly. They both made their way to the kitchen, where Harry pulled out a chair for Draco.

Draco sat down at the table as Harry tucked him in and kissed his head, earning a playful shove from Draco, who was giggling. Harry chuckled as he took his seat beside Draco and opened up his own Gyros Box. As they ate, they chatted about their day, talking about their latest projects at work and their plans for the weekend.