006. back to normal

Ophelia quietly groans as she wakes up. She moves around a bit before finally opening her eyes to look around her room. She spots Nathan asleep in the most uncomfortable looking position in a chair. She looks down and sees Jacob asleep with his head on the bed.

Ophelia sits up, the movement getting Jacob to wake up. He rubs his eyes before he spots her awake.

"O?" He mumbles.

"Hi." She weakly smiles.

"Oh, thank God." He sighs in relief, tightly hugging the girl. She doesn't return the hug, but rests her chin on his shoulder, melting into his hold a bit.

Ophelia is able to feel every single emotion of his, it becoming overwhelming for the girl. She pulls away after a few moments, Jacob resting his hand on her shoulder.

"Are-- are you okay? How do you feel?" Jacob asks. "Here. Here's some water." He opens the bottle for her, giving it to her.

"Thanks." She mumbles, taking the bottle and taking a sip. "How long was I out?"

"Since... like-- like when did you die or--"

"When did I get my soul back?" She questions.

"You've been out for two weeks." Jacob informs. "Crowley and Cas kept assuring us you were relatively okay. Weren't positive you'd wake up, but-- but you were always breathing, so I figured hopefully you wouldn't be destined to become a vegetable."

"Right." Ophelia mumbles.

"Do you-- do you remember anything that happened?" Jacob asks, sitting on the bed.

"I don't... I remember dad stabbed me and... and I died. Then I remember just... waking up in my room and leaving. Didn't care about anything. Couldn't... feel anything." Ophelia says. "And... and I just... I kept going on hunts by myself. I mean, I-I remember everything if that's what you're asking."

"Any... details you wanna share?" Jacob asks.

Ophelia stares at her bed as she goes over the past few months in her head. She harshly swallows as she remembers some of the things.

"No. No, I'm good." Ophelia says.

"You sure? You shouldn't bury everything." Jacob says.

"I won't." She says. "Just... I mean, I did just wake up."

"Right. Right. Oh, jeez. I am so sorry." He says. "Okay, uh... I-I will go get you some food. You hungry?" She nods. "Okay. Food coming right up." He gets up. "Nate." He wakes the boy up. "Nathan." He shakes him.

"What? Who died? I didn't do it." Nathan flails about, falling out of the chair.

"Get a grip, kid." Jacob sighs. "She's up. I'm going to make her food." He informs. He rushes over to Ophelia and kisses her on the head before leaving.

Ophelia smiles a little at Jacob before looking over at Nathan who looks lost. His blue eyes land on the girl.

"Lia?" He mumbles.

"Hi." She quietly greets, a sad smile on her face.

"Oh, my God. You-- you're awake." He says.

"Yeah." She breathes out.

"Holy, shit." He laughs, walking over to the bed. He instantly goes to hug her, but freezes. "Oh. Is-- is this okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah, go for it." Ophelia says.

Nathan grins and tightly hugs her. Ophelia lightly wraps her arm around him, her chest aching as her guilt consumes her. Her head hurts from feeling both of their emotions.