030. werewolf girls

Ophelia watches as Dean pulls up to a gate and gets access from a guy with a British accent, quickly putting together where they might be.

"Do not tell me we are where I think we are." Ophelia orders. Dean glances at her in the rear view mirror, not answering, while Sam awkwardly clears his throat. Both give Ophelia her answer.

"I'm not going in." Ophelia states as Dean parks.

"Oph--" Dean tries.

"No. No, I'm not going into enemy territory. Are you nuts?" She asks.

"Fine. Fine, you and Nathan can stay in the car." Dean says, knowing the boy isn't going to leave her side.

"I'm staying, too." Daphne says.

"I'm not leaving her." Billy states.

"Okay. Okay." Sam nods. The two brothers and twins get out and go inside.

~ ~ ~

The four are waiting on Mick in the same room that Sam killed the alpha in. Sam and Evie are sitting on the table while Dean paces out of boredom and some annoyance. Libby is twirling around in one of the chairs.

"All right, that's it. I'm waiting in the car." Dean says.

"Dean, dude, wait a second." Sam says.

"No. You know what? Getting jobs from these dicks is one thing, but I didn't sign up for this reporting for duty shit, especially when they're late." Dean says.

"Sorry I'm late." Mick walks in. Libby tenses slightly when Harry follows him in. "My report to the home office ran long. We've had our hands full since..." Mick looks at the blood stain on the floor. "Well, best not to dwell on that."

"Wow. That is some world-class repression. You are British." Dean says.

"We prefer to call it a stiff upper lip." Mick says.

"Okay, okay. Enough." Sam says. "Mick, what's the deal with the bat signal?"

"There was an incident in Wisconsin." Mick gives Sam a folder. "A girl named Hayden Foster's in the hospital, and her brother lost his heart. Looks like a werewolf."

"Well, they don't usually leave behind survivors." Sam says.

"Freak probably got spooked before it could finish the job." Dean says.

"Well, perhaps. But it usually takes more than a fright to put your average werewolf off his supper." Mick says.

"Oh, you'd know that, would you?" Dean asks.

"Actually, I would. I did extensive research into lycanthropy at Kendricks." Mick says

"Kendricks?" Sam asks.

"The Kendricks School. It's where the British Men of Letters train their operatives. It's like our--"

"Hogwarts?" Sam asks.

"Exactly." Mick gives a book to Sam, putting another on the table. "Kendricks is the largest collection of occult lore in the world."

"Cool." Sam smiles. He looks at Dean who is glaring and Sam drops his smile.

"So when it comes to werewolves, I'm not entirely ignorant. For example, we know that last night's attack didn't happen on a full moon." Mick says. "Therefore, we're looking for a pureblood."

"You think? It looks like a milk run to me." Dean says.

"Then you don't mind if we tag along." Mick says.

"Mick, um... listen, I-I don't think... I don't think it's really your guys' kind of thing." Sam says.

"Oh, no, maybe it should be. I had the best team, but most of us, we were thinkers, not fighters." Mick says. "And let's be honest -- you and your mum, you're the only reason I'm still alive."