057. detox

"We have to help Libby before we do anything else." Sam states.

"Sam..."

"It's not like we have an archangel anyway, Dean." He says. "We need to help Libby. Get her off the demon blood."

"Okay, so-- so we do what we did with you guys last time, but here. We lock her in the dungeon, make her quit cold turkey." Dean says.

"We're not locking up my 17 year old daughter in a dungeon, Dean!" Sam exclaims, glaring at his brother.

"Yeah, locking her up in a bedroom didn't go so smoothly either. I mean, she did almost jump out of a two story window. Evie wasn't thriving." Natalie reminds. "And Sam didn't do too hot either locked up in a panic room. Also, speaking from experience of being locked in a room my entire childhood, it's not very helpful, no matter the circumstance."

"Well, we can't just have her roaming around, having any access to this stuff." Dean says.

"She doesn't have access to it. Lissy and I already got rid of all the blood. The only way she'd get anything is if she tracked down a demon and killed it herself." Sam says. "So we don't have to lock her up -- even if I would let you."

"She could be dangerous, Sam." Dean says.

"She hasn't done a single fucking thing to indicate she is! Yeah, she drank demon blood, but she isn't killing anybody or anything! And dangerous or not, she's still my kid!"

"Yeah, stellar parenting, by the way!" Dean shoots back.

"You're the last person to judge their parenting." Ophelia sneers. "You made me kill demons for a family you just decided to adopt only to then erase their fucking memories. You verbally and emotionally abused me to make me kill them. You spent hours yelling and making me cry. Making me hate myself. You made me feel like a monster."

"You-- you would always insist I was old enough to take care of myself, even if I was only fucking five years old. You let your father hit me for "being out of line." Excuse me for asking simple fucking questions or trying to protect my little cousins."

"So we all know you're the worst parent out of you five. We all fucking know it so if anybody shouldn't be giving out parenting advice, it's you. So fuck you." Ophelia leaves, Nathan quickly following her.

"We're not locking her up in the dungeon -- or anywhere. I will figure something out." Sam states before storming out.

+++

Libby somehow managed to fall asleep. Sam had stayed with her until she fell asleep.

Libby jolts awake when a hand clamps over her mouth. She tries to struggle against the person, but their grip is tight.

Libby continues to struggle until she recognizes the dungeon. The person lets go of her, shoving her, and she looks up at Dean.

"What the fuck?!" She exclaims.

"Libby, just... look, this is in your best interest, okay?" Dean tells her.

"No, it's not. It's in your best interest, you fucking psycho." Libby argues.

"It's just until you're sober." Dean says.

"Right." Libby scoffs. She rolls her eyes as Dean shuts the secret doors. "Dean!"

"It's for your own good!" Dean yells out. "Besides, we got little kids to worry about, too."

"Fuck you!" Libby shouts. "When dad wakes up, he's gonna fucking murder you! Larissa is actually going to shoot you in the dick!"