072. unwanted reunion

"All right. I got some Reese's, some soda, Almond Joys. Some fruit -- there's kiwi. Kiwi's actually pretty good in my opinion." Ethan puts the bags on the counter.

"Um, yeah, I'm gonna have to disagree. I can't eat kiwi." Libby states.

"Can't eat? What? Why?" Ethan frowns.

"Because then my throat would close up and I'd die without immediate medical attention." Libby states. "And I'll admit, I'm-- I'm actually finally starting to find the whole almost dying thing a little tiring, so..."

"Allergic. Got it. Kiwis are gone forever." Ethan promises.

"You don't have to ban them from your life if you like them." Libby says.

"Well, if I'm going to be kissing you, I don't wanna, like... you know, transmit it or anything, you know?" Ethan winces.

"Whoever agreed to kissing?" Libby asks.

"Well, given consent, you did." Ethan says. "Unless I just bug you that much."

"Mm." She hums.

After a moment, Libby puckers her lips and Ethan chuckles. He leans across the counter, giving her a short kiss.

"See? Now imagine if I had eaten the kiwi. It could've gone from my lips to your lips and then--" He stops as Libby starts to giggle.

"You're impossible." She laughs out.

"Says the one kissing me." Ethan quips.

"Okay." Libby rolls her eyes, kissing him again, staying for a bit longer.

"Oh, my God!" They jump apart, finding Ophelia and Nathan there.

"William!" Nathan screams, rushing off.

"Oh, God." Libby mumbles.

"Oh, God." Ethan whines.

Ophelia giggles.

~ ~ ~

Ethan leans back when Billy slams his hands on the table.

"What were you doing kissing her?" Billy questions.

"Uh... kissing her." Ethan says.

"Why were you kissing her?" Nathan asks.

"Be-because we-- we kiss now." Ethan says.

"What are your intentions with our baby sister?" Billy questions.

"Oh, my God." Libby mumbles.

"Uh... I don't-- not hurt her." Ethan says.

"So what do you plan to do?" Billy asks.

"I-- I don't-- make sure I don't piss you two off, I guess." Ethan mutters.

"Okay, can you two leave him alone?" Libby groans. "He didn't do anything."

"His lips were on your face. He did something." Nathan states and Libby rolls her eyes.

"He's been very helpful the past couple of weeks. You know, when you four aren't crowding around me." Libby says.

"Helpful how? Physically?" Billy asks.

"N-no. No!" Ethan violently shakes his head. "No." He mumbles.

"You guys are totally off my annoyed list. This is hilarious." Delaney grins, watching the youngest boy get interrogated.

"Evie, I hate your girlfriend." Libby states.

"Wha--" Evie frowns.

Libby turns to Ophelia and Daphne who are standing at the counter and eating popcorn, Delaney also indulging in the food.