087. hunting alone

Libby hides behind a machine as she tries to listen for Ethan or the monster. She hears clanging and jumps out, holding her machete up, freezing at her parents.

"What the hell?!" Libby hisses.

"We could ask you the same thing!" Larissa hisses back.

"I--" Libby's eyes widen at the monster behind the woman and shoves her aside, chopping the head off. "I got it, Ethan!"

"You did?" Ethan runs over. "Oh, yeah, you did." He grimaces at the body.

"Did you follow me?" Libby asks her dad.

"We tracked your phone. So this is date night, huh? Dinner and a movie is too old school, you have to go kill monsters?" Larissa questions.

"Why did you track me if you thought I was going out on a date?" Libby asks.

"Ophelia ratted you out." Sam states. "Said you were lying."

"I'm gonna kill her." Libby says.

"Bessie, what are you doing?" Sam asks.

"Hunting. It's kind of our job." Libby says.

"Yeah, but you-- you don't hunt without us. You don't hunt alone." Sam says.

Libby motions to Ethan.

"Hi." Ethan waves. "Sir and ma'am." He lowers his hand, doing a tiny bow.

"It's not even just this, it's you lying, Elizabeth." Larissa scolds.

"Okay, I won't do it again. Sorry. Whatever." Libby says.

"We're talking about this more at home." Sam grabs her arm, dragging her out, Libby protesting the entire time.

"Did you drive here?" Larissa asks Ethan.

"We took a car from the bunker." Ethan informs.

"Do you need a ride home after we deal with the body?" Larissa asks.

"I-I can walk." Ethan dismisses.

"Get your butt in the car." Larissa orders.

"Yes, ma'am." Ethan walks off, Larissa following.

+++

"I got it!" Dean announces, walking into the war room where Sam, Larissa, Natalie, Jacob, Billy, and Ophelia are eating. "The answer to all of our problems maybe."

"One of you update me later." Ophelia says before grabbing her food and leaving.

"So, we know that Chuck is weak, right? If we're to take our shot, now's the time. But a weak God is still God. So, how the hell are we supposed to take him down? Well, I was doing some thinking. What if the answer is right under our noses?" Dean questions.

Dean uncovers something, revealing the demon tablet.

"The demon tablet?" Sam asks.

"Boom." Dean grins. "If Chuck was so fucking invincible, then why wasn't he able to protect us from the dick demons or even the dickier angels? Cause, remember, these babies are dictated before he took a powder."

"So, he was worried if he couldn't protect humans. If he were to be... out of commission." Larissa says.

"Which is weird, considering that he's supposed to be untouchable, unless he is not untouchable." Dean says.

"So he has an Achilles heel." Natalie says.

"Well, I'm saying he has a weak spot." Dean says.

"Yeah, that's-- that's--" Sam attempts, sharing a look with his sister.